Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Starfleet Veteran
# 11
12-22-2012, 09:08 AM
hi Sir,

Transwarp and Leave Sector or disabled ! So now I'm stuck in Zenas Expanse ! But it seems I'm not the only one !

Thx in advance for your answers !

Allfather
Lord of Destruction - Allfather - Holy Lamb of Knowledge - Commander of the 7 Nation Army - The Victory Sire
Captain
# 12
12-22-2012, 09:11 AM
"Beam out" button was greyed out on the empty map - and relogging, like the guy in the OP says, only brings you back to the same no-place.

100 EC for "Stranded in Space" - good thinking Batman! But I think I'll just stick to not doing explores until some nice person tells me this has been fixed.

(One person suggested changing instance - I didn't try that, but I'd expect it just to take me to another instance of the empty map. Which wouldn't be a whole lot of use, unless maybe it's a slightly different shade of blue, or something.)

(ETA: - Allfather, I'm talking about pulling up the list of episode missions and hitting the "Transwarp" button there, to take me to the start of one of those. If you do that, follow the advice of the good Captain above me, pick the cheap one!)

Last edited by shevet; 12-22-2012 at 09:14 AM.
Rihannsu
# 13
12-22-2012, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shevet View Post
"Beam out" button was greyed out on the empty map - and relogging, like the guy in the OP says, only brings you back to the same no-place.

100 EC for "Stranded in Space" - good thinking Batman! But I think I'll just stick to not doing explores until some nice person tells me this has been fixed.
If you log out and log back in straight away then the mission has not had time to reset. go out for 5 minutes and you should come back into sector space/exploration space.

if that fails they have a transwarp button added to the calendar or the Q event. takes you back to ESD.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Starfleet Veteran
# 14
12-22-2012, 09:16 AM
Yea its a bug in the explore clusters i beamed dowm to the planet to a blue screen, mt too amd away team was there but nothing else, so i transwarped to staranded in space , was only way to get out.
Ensign
# 15
12-22-2012, 09:20 AM
I can escape from empty map using: episodes missione -> transwarp for energy credits.

It's WORK!!!!! Use this!

Thank you.
Captain
# 16
12-22-2012, 09:21 AM
Changing instances might force it to reload the map, there are no empty maps so it might be an incomplete load, but that should have generated some kind of error. I'm inclined to think exploration instances have been given a low priority, they take a long time to load. Some instances are broken, have been for some time, so pulling a support ticket to report it might not be a bad idea if for no other purpose than to remind who ever is looking that there are still problems in need of attention.
Career Officer
# 17
12-22-2012, 09:31 AM
Beam to your bridge, then return to tactical view.
Starfleet Veteran
# 18
12-22-2012, 10:21 AM
Quote:
Transwarping to a mission location worked to extract me from the Infinite Blue Void.
This happened to me today too! The mission transwarp to the Azura mission only costs 100 EC.
Lieutenant
# 19
12-22-2012, 10:25 AM
You can escape by queueing for something, or as reported in another thread using a 'transwarp for energy credits' option on an episode.
Starfleet Veteran
# 20
12-22-2012, 10:29 AM
Quote:

(One person suggested changing instance - I didn't try that, but I'd expect it just to take me to another instance of the empty map. Which wouldn't be a whole lot of use, unless maybe it's a slightly different shade of blue, or something.)

(ETA: - Allfather, I'm talking about pulling up the list of episode missions and hitting the "Transwarp" button there, to take me to the start of one of those. If you do that, follow the advice of the good Captain above me, pick the cheap one!)
Changing Instance worked for me the time I ended up "Space Walking."
If your post is anything like, "I have a sandwich so you can't be starving" it's time to rethink posting.