Lieutenant
# 31
12-22-2012, 04:26 PM
jsu found out way out, accept some of episode missions and transwarp to it.
Ensign
# 32
12-22-2012, 04:37 PM
Also gotten stuck in the blue screen of death area. I can beam to my bridge, but can't get to the sector view. I can participate in PvE and PvP, but I always end up back at the blue screen area. Gonna try leaving my character on my bridge for a while.
Captain
# 33
12-22-2012, 04:49 PM
Edit - It wasn't a double post before the threads got merged. XD

This character is why I don't play my Romulan any more. Tovan Khev is NOT my BFF! Get him off my bridge!

Last edited by diotw; 12-22-2012 at 06:02 PM.
Captain
# 34
12-22-2012, 04:55 PM
I had this happen in Arucanis Arm last night, luckily I had a story mission waiting to be started in my active mission box, so I had the option to transwarp to the starting location, even if it did cost me 5000EC. If this happens again, I shall have to remember the Azura mission method to save me some money. Wonder what the chances of getting reimbursed for the credits spent? This is a relatively new character, and I've not had the chance to build up a vast EC fortune yet. XD

This character is why I don't play my Romulan any more. Tovan Khev is NOT my BFF! Get him off my bridge!
Captain
# 35
12-22-2012, 07:31 PM
I've had a similar problem, I assume it's related.

Diplomatic Investigation, Arucanis(sp) Arm.

Entered it, CTD on the loading screen with this error.
Career Officer
# 36
12-22-2012, 07:59 PM
Just now... Hromi Cluster... Explore System...

It was like ending up in the OK Corral or looking for Gem..

Funny thing though, my Female Toon was floating around in her underwear.

UPDATE:

Jumping to the Bridge (Temporal) didn't work for me.

Had to Transwarp.
DaveyNY - STO Forum Minion since February - 2009
................Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just Minions who have Played the Game for the last 5.0 years.

Last edited by daveyny; 12-22-2012 at 08:08 PM.
Ensign
# 37
12-22-2012, 08:34 PM
Funny, cause diplomatic missions worked fine for me twice (volanis cluster). Then tried standard exploration and failed two times. Visiting the bridge worked for me.
Career Officer
# 38
12-22-2012, 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yataimise View Post
Funny, cause diplomatic missions worked fine for me twice (volanis cluster). Then tried standard exploration and failed two times. Visiting the bridge worked for me.
Yeah same for me. All the diplomatic missions seem to be fine, shame you can't get three of them at a time for one cluster haha.

Also, visiting my bridge and then leaving it is how I've been getting out of these maps.
Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since Beta.
Problem with your power tray? Try this, it worked for several of my characters.
Click for Stats
Ensign
# 39
12-22-2012, 09:34 PM
the game has gone a bit crazy for me right now. Started seeing the game crash to desktop for exploration missions (multiple characters) and now I'm stuck in that blue void.... I will try the methods to escape, but it really sucks to not be able to do any exploration missions...
Starfleet Veteran
# 40
12-22-2012, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khamseenair View Post
Yeah same for me. All the diplomatic missions seem to be fine, shame you can't get three of them at a time for one cluster haha.

Also, visiting my bridge and then leaving it is how I've been getting out of these maps.
Yeah... diplomatic investigation seems to be working fine... this just happened to me a few minutes ago on Betreka Nebula while doing "Explore Strange new worlds" First I did the Diplomatic investigation mission and it worked, but when i went to explore an unknown system, i got stuck on "Empty map # 1", just an endless blue void, there were another players, at least on the chat. Beam out, and transwarp buttons were grayed out, loggin out/ loggin in again didn't work. I joined on a fleet alert PvE Queue and i could get out
In every time,
in every place,
the deeds of men
remain the same...

Last edited by kaiserkacto; 12-22-2012 at 10:16 PM.