Empire Veteran
# 21
12-22-2012, 10:15 PM
Real fast folks, a lot of those beginning posts on the first page seem...off.

I think the OP might've made some fake accounts, that or brought all this fleet mates in at once to post on his thread.

Lt. Commander
# 22
12-22-2012, 10:41 PM
With so many personal goodies to buy, I can understand the feeling about Dil. That said, the reputation system in this game dose not have a steep playtime cost attached in my opinion.

One Infected Elite, about 15mins, and the Tau Dewa Patrol, say 20mins, will cover marks for the reps.

I work all day and when I get home I log on and do these things because it's fun. I have a great fleet with really awesome people, but I mostly do my rep stuff solo.

If your having problems accomplishing dailies in a reasonable pace, you might want to re-exam your skills/gear/ship type. My Engie/Tac Ody can do the deferi dailies, tank an infected elite, and smash the Tau Dewa dailie in about an hour. That's 3k dil, minimum, and roughly 60 romulan/omega marks...and some very grateful deferi ta boot!
Lt. Commander
# 23
12-23-2012, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimey2 View Post

I think the OP might've made some fake accounts, that or brought all this fleet mates in at once to post on his thread.
I was thinking the same thing.

That said, OP, you don't HAVE to do the special project. Don't want to spend the 100k DIL, don't do the special project.

500 years in the future and we still look like schmucks when getting our ID photos taken...
Captain
# 24
12-23-2012, 04:51 PM
Quote:

Yeah, i was thinking that too, especially since most of those posters have what, less than 10 posts to their names?

Kinda fishy...
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Career Officer
# 25
12-23-2012, 11:27 PM
Quote:

LoL the fact that several of the names are only different by one or two letters, and most of them contain cz near or at the end, it's pretty obvious yeah.

Though I still agree with the point about Dilithium sinks needing a plug.
Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since Beta.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs.
Take one down, patch it around.
127 little bugs in the code...
Captain
# 26
12-23-2012, 11:45 PM
Totally a multi account on the first few pages. XD

I think the Reputation system is fine right now, though I would always take some way of scaling the Fleet resource requirements to the number of members.

This character is why I don't play my Romulan any more. Tovan Khev is NOT my BFF! Get him off my bridge!
Ensign
# 27
12-23-2012, 11:56 PM
As said before, people just want get things for free.
they dont want to do work for it....for a penny on the first row...
Ensign
# 28
12-24-2012, 02:22 AM
I see that the developers have bribed many people.
Captain
# 29
12-24-2012, 02:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by riddickcz111 View Post
I see that the developers have bribed many people.
ROFL!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Whew... man you should think about a career in comedy... wait, you're serious? So we call bs when we see it, and we're "bribed". Nvm, MUST be a joke XD.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Empire Veteran
# 30
12-24-2012, 02:43 AM
The Reputation system has thrown a bucket of ice water on most fleet advancement, and least for the smaller fleets. It has stopped a lot of things, like making new characters, or playing most of my alts.

I am glad we all wanted a Tier 3 shipyard mostly, because tier 4 just may not come at all.

Join Date: December 2009 - Alliance Central Command - boq botlhra'ghom