Career Officer
# 1 Is publishing broken?
12-22-2012, 03:43 PM
I had one of my updates sit at 0.0% in the publishing process for at least 10 hours before I canceled it and tried again. Now I'm #9 in a queue that is not moving. Not good?
I'll sell you some weapons from New Romulus. Never fired, only dropped once.
Captain
# 2
12-22-2012, 03:52 PM
If it says you are in a queue, that means it is probably working to publish and it actually will. This was how they solved the problem last week. If we're seeing it now, it means it will most likely work and our missions will be publishing up again.
Career Officer
# 3
12-22-2012, 04:14 PM
Hard to say since as I mentioned, that same mission was stuck on actively publishing for many hours without making a single % progress. A queue is fine, I'm not complaining about that. Just wondering why it isn't moving.
Career Officer
# 4
12-22-2012, 04:31 PM
It wouldn't totally surprise me. There seems to be some sort of bug that has caused publishing to break a few times now. Unfortunately, I guess this probably isn't going to be fixed until like next Wednesday, if so.

Click here for my Foundry tutorial on Creating A Custom Interior Map.
Captain
# 5
12-22-2012, 05:11 PM
A massive new number of missions designed to exploit the IOR daily and many missions being modified to get in range. This will clear up in a month or so.
Career Officer
# 6
12-22-2012, 08:59 PM
i took advantage of the unexpected server restart and got it published before the queue filled up again. Remind me not to try that on the weekends again lol