Ensign
Hello all! I don't know if this has been talked about before so here goes.

Currently, we are only allowed to assign ONE Gravimetric Scientist to the active space roster but, why can't we assign another Gravimetric Scientist with a DIFFERENT power (like the Gravimetric Scientist from the Reinforcements Duty Officer Pack that has a chance to create an aftershock Tyken's Rift) to the active space roster? I know that two Gravimetric Scientists with the SAME powers is (probably) a 'no go' due to stacking and balancing problems but these are TWO DIFFERENT powers. I hope this can be changed to help our Science Ships have an equal advantage with other ship classes. Thank you.

Cheers,
wong5ve
Career Officer
# 2
12-23-2012, 08:38 AM
I mentioned this months ago, the official response was that it was too much work to change it so that 2 different grav scientists could be slotted with different powers as when they started it there was only 1 type of doff
Unfort it won't happen which majorly sucks
Ensign
# 3
12-24-2012, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheppardus View Post
I mentioned this months ago, the official response was that it was too much work to change it so that 2 different grav scientists could be slotted with different powers as when they started it there was only 1 type of doff
Unfort it won't happen which majorly sucks
Really? Oh well, I guess I have to stay with my current Gravimetric Scientist.