Commander
# 1 honor guard pulsewave
12-23-2012, 05:07 AM
can the blade on the front be used to like charge toward borg and stab them somehow? or at least have a unique rifle butt move to thrust the blade into an enemy it just looks like it should be able to do that i have one and was woundering about it
Rihannsu
# 2
12-23-2012, 05:18 AM
Yeah, having special melee attacks attached to any Klingon style weapons, like higher-end disruptors, would be a really nice, Klingon-ey addition.
Empire Veteran
# 3
12-23-2012, 05:24 AM
The blade on the KHG pulsewave and KHG sniper rifle sadly cannot be used to poke people in the eyes.

+1 to above poster, give us a stab as our melee attack and not a rifle but. <evil smilie we don't have goes here>
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Career Officer
# 4
01-03-2013, 11:07 PM
The melee attacks on both the KHG Pulsewave and Adapted KHG sniper both do proc that additional Borg damage though...

I will agree that a bayonet strike animation would be excelent - on the Adapted KHG sniper. I kind of like the way the blades on the KHG pulewave work with the standard melee animations though.
Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
Starbase 5-5-4-4 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.