Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lieutenant
http://i.imgur.com/nOw4p.jpg?1

So in this pic, our enemy has managed to hunker down or rather up on the building. So either this needs to be nerfed or expanded (im hoping for expanding) the ability to get up there also. It would be nice to see more vertical areas for us to perch from.
Captain
# 2
01-07-2013, 02:14 AM
If he can get there, you should too. I have nothing against using terrain/buildings to your advantage in combat. The thing I am wondering about is the turret on the ground. Up there he should not be able to place a turret down there. The same goes for mines.

I always think we should be able to do more with the vertical axes in these games. Why can't we climb, use ladders or have jump/rocket boots?
Commander
# 3
01-07-2013, 09:09 AM
The turret on the ground is one of the NPCs that spawns automatically in that map. It is not player-placed.
Career Officer
# 4
01-07-2013, 10:20 AM
All players can get up there, you just have to know where and how.
Career Officer
# 5
01-07-2013, 10:51 AM
Bummer.

I'd love to roll a ground-only character, but it seems the gametype is more annoying than Space.

Click here and here if you are interested in learning more about PvP.
Captain
# 6
01-07-2013, 11:28 AM
One of the main reasons of why ground PVP sucks is beacose the Tholian gun.

Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Lieutenant
# 7
01-07-2013, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by guriphu View Post
The turret on the ground is one of the NPCs that spawns automatically in that map. It is not player-placed.
I'm confused at your post, the Original poster is talking about the "Quantum Mortar II" at the top of the building, next to the player named "Cro'tiolucio", its even the one that he has targeted and your telling him that the turret on the ground is not player placed, are you blind? he isn't talking about the turret on the ground, LOOK UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PICTURE!

And wow, that's a 1 sided match, 9 to 57, (first to get 0 wins)
Career Officer
# 8
01-07-2013, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fovrel View Post
If he can get there, you should too. I have nothing against using terrain/buildings to your advantage in combat. The thing I am wondering about is the turret on the ground. Up there he should not be able to place a turret down there. The same goes for mines.

I always think we should be able to do more with the vertical axes in these games. Why can't we climb, use ladders or have jump/rocket boots?
We don't have that stuff for the same reason ships cant go up. Captain she cant do a barrel roll...
Career Officer
# 9
01-07-2013, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerritourug View Post
One of the main reasons of why ground PVP sucks is beacose the Tholian gun.
yes op thing like a tric mine on the ground lol
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-07-2013, 07:38 PM
Tholian Gun ?