Captain
# 41
12-23-2012, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquitaine985 View Post
Why can't we just have something that ****ing WORKS for a change? Just for 7 days I would like to come into this forum, or into a TS, or glance at OPVP and not be told "Oh by the way, XYZ is soooo broken you'd better watch yourself"

One. ****ing. Week. Cryptic.

What are you doing? Do you guys just make something then wander off and do something else? Does it not occur to you to TEST things first?
If everything in the game worked for 1 week, I'm pretty sure that would signal the end of the world, and do so a whole lot more accurately than the Mayans.
Captain
# 42
12-23-2012, 06:27 PM
Well this shield... the annoying tier 4 passives that people somehow still complain about despite the fact that there still game breaking...

Honestly at this point they just need to delete pvp. Really whats the point... as much as I didn't like MWO my first go around with it ... guess thats where I'm off to.

Crytpic you have completely unrepeatably destroyed whatever hope I have had that you guys would ever correct pvp. Trying to kill anyone these days is frustrations galore. Its honestly comical... at his point I honestly hope you guys just shoot straight with your customers. Tell us PvP will never ever be a priority, and then just remove the que from the game. Really if this is pvp in this game don't even bother just delete it and force everyone to PvE for there Dilithium or play something else.
/channel_join Tyler Durden
Captain
# 43
12-23-2012, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniosalieri View Post
Well this shield... the annoying tier 4 passives that people somehow still complain about despite the fact that there still game breaking...

Honestly at this point they just need to delete pvp. Really whats the point... as much as I didn't like MWO my first go around with it ... guess thats where I'm off to.

Crytpic you have completely unrepeatably destroyed whatever hope I have had that you guys would ever correct pvp. Trying to kill anyone these days is frustrations galore. Its honestly comical... at his point I honestly hope you guys just shoot straight with your customers. Tell us PvP will never ever be a priority, and then just remove the que from the game. Really if this is pvp in this game don't even bother just delete it and force everyone to PvE for there Dilithium or play something else.
Can I have your stuff?
"when you're out of Birds of Prey, you're out of ships."
Lieutenant
# 44
12-23-2012, 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by devorasx View Post
Whatmore is the need to test PROPERLY equipment, abilties and new ships/consoles on tribble before they hit holodeck. Im so close to giving up this game, AGAIN, due to blunder upon blunder.

Ive had enough!

Edit: Oh, and cryptic learn from this immediatly.
allthough the advertisement was annoying, the clip was good.
Romeo - Engineer D'Kora / Leia - Science Charal
Sirius - Tactical Kumari / Hatschy - Tactical Scimitar
lil - Engineer Corvette / Dark - Tactical Guramba
Starfleet Veteran
# 45
12-23-2012, 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by devorasx View Post
But thats what its going to do. I mean heck every other equipment in the game will be obsolete and players will be piedgonhold into these elite thingies cause they simpy are way better. No one is going to bother with MACO or whatnot any longer at this rate.
thats really not true. sure these sheilds are way better then i would have thought. i mean aegis is crap today. but i still love my maco. wither its mk11 or mk12. no real difference bewteen the two. ill get my systems boosted which means better sheild regen, and speed/turn. my healer is going to have extends x2. i do understand teh resist of these shields. well least i do now after hilberts post. but even if they are not brought inline ill still use my maco mk12. also my bug is using tet glider and ive seen it punch a hole in an rsp on a crusier. not sheild proc but facing proc. and i was solo when this happened. so if a full team is using this sheild then my whole team will just run tets. now if the other team is using this sheild with tet things can get ugly. but i have noticed odd things when i had to gun after people using this new sheild. glad i understand now.
Career Officer
# 46
12-23-2012, 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmerless View Post
To put things into perspective, they're stomping all over MACO Mk XII, hard.
Surely that surprises no one?

The MACO MK 12 shield is pretty much now an easy to get toy that anyone that wants can get. Not so with Elite Fleet gear, THAT is safely guarded behind the much harder and tougher starbase grind.

Naturally they went over the top and will be scaling it back... probably to MACO MK 12 levels but still slightly ahead.
Starfleet Veteran
# 47
12-23-2012, 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniosalieri View Post

Tell us PvP will never ever be a priority.
they have been. you just refused to listen
Commander
# 48
12-24-2012, 03:30 AM
From my experiences, i took one yesterday, Elite shields seems best shields in game for the organized part of pvp. I see the problem there. In premade vs premade fights, where we have tons of heals, that could be issue, if all 10 players use elite shields. In pug environment, they are not that good. They just make players slightly better, in what they do. I acutaly had problem while testing it, against 5 ships in kerrat, and by myself, alone, my KHG shields seems to work better, then Elite ones. Maybe its almost 6k difference, i dont know.
# 49
12-24-2012, 03:49 AM
Elite Fleet shields are more broken than the Omega T4 passive was. It needs inmediate fix.
http://flotahispana.com/imagenes/fhlogoforo.png

Siguenos en: Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Lieutenant
# 50
12-24-2012, 04:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivantomdisplay View Post
They just make players slightly better, in what they do. I acutaly had problem while testing it, against 5 ships in kerrat, and by myself, alone, my KHG shields seems to work better, then Elite
This is not enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by flotahispana View Post
Elite Fleet shields are more broken than the Omega T4 passive was. It needs inmediate fix.
Yeah, everything is, broken, FIX IT, right?

I was playin match yesterday with pug from OPVP and we vent against 4 S.OB. guys (last person was guy feom my fleet TFS) they where all running adaptive shields, and guess what, we alomst won the match ! 15-11, only reason why we lost was screwd up target calls in 2nd half of the match and lack of 1 more sci on our side IMO. Elite shields works great, and i think only ppl who are used to win all the time are complaining about them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex:
[*]All Warbird descriptions have been updated, typoes removed, and gramer corrected.