Career Officer
# 1 Steamrunner Question
03-21-2013, 12:20 AM
Curious Question,

I bought the Steamrunner a while ago and claimed it on my Foundry Test character whom was a Lieutenant at the time. With him claiming it at that level, the ship scaled to Tier 0.

But I just got the Foundry Test character promoted to LTC and noticed that since the bundle is 1-time per character, but is reclaimable in the ship store. Anyway to "promote" the ship to LTC?

Not critical or anything, just curious. Though if I was leveling a new Federation character on the main server, it would've been rather displeasing.

BTW, tried dismissing and reclaiming the ship, but it auto leveled back to Tier 0.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
03-21-2013, 12:23 AM
you can reclaim the ship (both t1 and t5) from the shipyard, but the items are a one time deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Lieutenant
# 3
03-21-2013, 08:18 AM
The Steamrunner comes with 2 choices, a tier 1 and a tier 5 variant. There is no way for you to "upgrade" the ship to tier 2-4 so you'll need to pick something else to fly.

I just look at it like this...

You start out and are given command of a ship (a Steamrunner) and decide that you REALLY like it so you ask if there are any upgrades that can be done. The tech heads say of course but it'll take time to complete the retrofit. They improve the ship while you go out and save the galaxy (in the various new tier ships available while leveling) and when you get to RA:LH you go pick up your ship and continue.
Career Officer
# 4
03-21-2013, 01:08 PM
Pretty sure when I bought it, it gave me a Tier 3 version along with the Tier 5 version. But just checked the C-store and does say Tier 1.

Oh well, disregard thread then.