Commander
# 31
01-07-2013, 10:09 PM
I took at look at the hull on my Advanced Slavers 2809 hull points compared to 2019 hull on my normal slavers. I've noticed they can survive some agrro for a short time. I've seen them all sparky.
Empire Veteran
# 32
01-08-2013, 10:56 AM
I'd love to see fully customizable Hanger Craft in-game some day.

I'd envision something like a mini version of our own Vessels UI screens.

Green Quality Hanger Craft: No custom options

Purple Quality Hanger Craft: Customizable Weapons, shields and Engines.

Ultra Quality Hanger Craft Customizable Weapons, Shields, Engines with an open Universal BO Slot.

Weapons must be of the same class but of any Energy type, meaning no going from Dual Cannons to Heavy Dual Cannons.

Ultra Rare Fighters would have a Universal Lt. BO Station

Larger Hanger Craft like the Ultra Rare BOP and Frigates would have a Universal Lt. Commander BO Station.

Ultimate Rare versions:

Fighters would have all Ultra Rare options with one device slot and one universal console slot with a universal Lt. Commander BO Station and the ability to use any weapon class.

Larger Hanger Craft would have all Ultra Rare options with one device slot and one universal console slot with a universal Commander BO Station and the ability to use any weapon class.

I know it's a pipedream but I'd love to see this level of customization in our Hanger Craft in-game.
Captain
# 33
01-08-2013, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by errab View Post
I'd love to see fully customizable Hanger Craft in-game some day.

I'd envision something like a mini version of our own Vessels UI screens.

Green Quality Hanger Craft: No custom options

Purple Quality Hanger Craft: Customizable Weapons, shields and Engines.

Ultra Quality Hanger Craft Customizable Weapons, Shields, Engines with an open Universal BO Slot.

Weapons must be of the same class but of any Energy type, meaning no going from Dual Cannons to Heavy Dual Cannons.

Ultra Rare Fighters would have a Universal Lt. BO Station

Larger Hanger Craft like the Ultra Rare BOP and Frigates would have a Universal Lt. Commander BO Station.

Ultimate Rare versions:

Fighters would have all Ultra Rare options with one device slot and one universal console slot with a universal Lt. Commander BO Station and the ability to use any weapon class.

Larger Hanger Craft would have all Ultra Rare options with one device slot and one universal console slot with a universal Commander BO Station and the ability to use any weapon class.

I know it's a pipedream but I'd love to see this level of customization in our Hanger Craft in-game.
My only worry is finding a way to keep runabouts/deltas on par with frigates/BoPs. Otherwise, make it happen.
Commander
# 34
01-08-2013, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stirling191 View Post
My only worry is finding a way to keep runabouts/deltas on par with frigates/BoPs. Otherwise, make it happen.
Are they on Par now? I here the DPS of the bigger ships like BOPs and Frigates are way higher.
Commander
# 35
01-13-2013, 04:02 PM
I've tested the Vo'que since I reached Brigader General the other day with the Taycon Drones and Orion interceptors and found out that basic interceptors actually have more hull then even the Advanced Slavers. Even the basic Drones had more hull then basic slavers.

The only defensive advange the Slavers have is if a Quantum mine takes out a High Yield Torp.

So I suspect that the ratio of who has the best hull will stay the same with Ultra Rare Hangars.

Also to note in the Jan Ask Cryptic it was mentioned that there will be a new grade of items beyond Ultra Rare and I'm curious as to how powerful that could be.
Commander
# 36
01-14-2013, 10:04 PM
I was wrong, the Advanced Slavers have more hull then when I last checked them, over 3700 hull! That means they can survive a none high yield, no tric torp hit!

The hull must increase as one goes up in rank.
Captain
# 37
01-14-2013, 11:34 PM
Sounds like they won't add stuff beyond ultra-rare. What they might add is unique very rare and ultra rare items that are drops. The new tier of gear is most likely Mk XIII and Mk XIV to go with the level cap increase to Admiral. So it might be possible to get a Mk XIV ground or space set through just drops.
Commander
# 38
01-15-2013, 02:08 PM
Checked again and my Advanced Slavers are nearly 4000 hull. This is strange.
Captain
# 39
01-15-2013, 02:45 PM
Did you check every Slaver that you launched? Maybe Hangar A does better maintenance than Hangar B so the fighters from Hangar A get better equipment.
Commander
# 40
01-17-2013, 03:41 PM
I ran tacyon drones and Orion Interceptors in the Vo'que, but I reserve my advanced Slavers for my Corsair FDC. And a Corsair has only 1 hangar

Still the trajectory has been only upwards, so my slavers must be in a sense leveling with me, gaining hull each time.