Republic Veteran
I know I would...I like their effects and it would be nice to put some more variety into the game. I mean so far all of these hybrid weapons added just have a second proc and nothing else.

Before people might complain that it would make the ones from the Galor obsolete, simply give the weapons two stats ontop of the two procs where as the ones from the Galor have the four stat mods and two procs.
Captain
# 2
12-24-2012, 02:25 PM
I think it should be one of those things that are Cardassian based only. If we get a Cardassian Reputation system or more Cardassian ships, then have them implemented. If we never get a Cardassian Reputation system or more Cardassian ships, then it should be for owners of the Galor ship only.
Republic Veteran
# 3
12-24-2012, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
I think it should be one of those things that are Cardassian based only. If we get a Cardassian Reputation system or more Cardassian ships, then have them implemented. If we never get a Cardassian Reputation system or more Cardassian ships, then it should be for owners of the Galor ship only.
I was thinking about a rep ladder, since they mentioned they want more. Maybe a set similar to the Romulan set. A Beam similar to experimental beam array, maybe a photon torpedo...I thought about a proc with a small chance to launch a second photon, not sure about a console.
Captain
# 4
12-24-2012, 03:14 PM
What are you asking for?

Spiral Wave Disruptor Cannons/Turrets/DBBs? Or other mixes overall such as Polaron/Phaser and Tetryon/Disruptor?

They've been issuing more and more combo-weapons, there's that pile of polarized tetryons in the Tholian lockboxes and I think one or two more floating around... Which means that we'll see more down the pipe...

Though I'm waiting patiently for aux-based polaron cannon (so my Vesta doesn't have to run phaser all the time) or polarized disruptors (power drain and hull resist debuff procs)...
Yes, I'm going here. Iconic / "hero" ships, I'm talking Galaxy/Defiant/Intrepid here you TNG-era fans, get a T6 version, then ALL the hero ships (Connie, Miranda, NX, etc.) need one too. I'm a ToS fan, and proud of it. This is a themepark, let me enjoy my ride or none of us deserve one...
Captain
# 5
12-24-2012, 03:16 PM
I'd love to see Spiral Wave Dual Beam Banks, Cannons and Turrets. (Im particularly interested in the DBB)

I'd also like to see a console that can give my Galor the look of a Keldon with boosts to hull and some power levels and such.

Neither of those will probably happen, but I'd still like it.
Captain
# 6
12-24-2012, 03:54 PM
Sure. I agree, more spiral wave weapons would be ok. For variety.

With a Cardassian rep system, Cardassian Marks, a Cardassian Embassy, then a grind to make the weapons and equipment. But they should only be useable on Galors.
Just say no to ARC
Republic Veteran
# 7
12-24-2012, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dareau View Post
What are you asking for?

Spiral Wave Disruptor Cannons/Turrets/DBBs? Or other mixes overall such as Polaron/Phaser and Tetryon/Disruptor?

They've been issuing more and more combo-weapons, there's that pile of polarized tetryons in the Tholian lockboxes and I think one or two more floating around... Which means that we'll see more down the pipe...

Though I'm waiting patiently for aux-based polaron cannon (so my Vesta doesn't have to run phaser all the time) or polarized disruptors (power drain and hull resist debuff procs)...
I want more than simply another hybrid weapon, I wish these hybrids had new weapon fx. The Spiral waves are phaser like but are more yellow, like the polarized disruptors are just disruptors with a polaron proc.

The Romulan plasma weapons have a mix of a disruptor and plasma weapon color, so maybe the new reputation system is a way to get new weapons fx.