Career Officer
# 11
01-21-2013, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
We have an undo button. Click "Edit" in the corner, then "Undo".
Or you can just Ctrl-Z.

Click here for my Foundry tutorial on Creating A Custom Interior Map.
Captain
# 12
01-28-2013, 09:32 AM
Ctrl-Z usually works for me, unless you're trying to undo something before a save point.

And Cryptic, are you paying attention to the first post?

stardestroyer001, VA Explorers Fury | Email me for a Pro-Galaxy sig!
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More! | My Forum Gripes
Foundry: A new series coming soon! | PvP: PvP Boot Camp, Notebook Project Almost Done!
Captain
# 13
06-09-2013, 01:35 PM
*Bump*

Sorry, I realize it is older than 30 days, but I feel this is still needed in the Foundry Editor.

Foundry: A new series coming soon! | PvP: PvP Boot Camp, Notebook Project Almost Done!
Captain
# 14
06-09-2013, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stardestroyer001 View Post
*Bump*

Sorry, I realize it is older than 30 days, but I feel this is still needed in the Foundry Editor.
Sorry, but bumping a thread that's been inactive for more than 30 days isn't just bad etiquette - it's actually against the forum rules.

Instead you should start a new thread on the topic.
Say NO to mandatory Arc!
Captain
# 15
06-09-2013, 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
Sorry, but bumping a thread that's been inactive for more than 30 days isn't just bad etiquette - it's actually against the forum rules.

Instead you should start a new thread on the topic.
I'm worried that if I do, it will be considered spamming. (I've never quite understood the taboo and rules associated with 30-day necros - forgive me if I sound stupid.)

Rihannsu
# 16
06-09-2013, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stardestroyer001 View Post
I'm worried that if I do, it will be considered spamming. (I've never quite understood the taboo and rules associated with 30-day necros - forgive me if I sound stupid.)
Yeah, that rule varies by message board. Some have a firm 30 day rule. Others have a firm no-duplicates rule, and really don't care how old a thread is... Yet others simply don't care.

THIS board is interesting in that no one cares about double posts... Many do...
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 17
07-07-2013, 07:00 PM
*Bumped! *

Captain
# 18
07-12-2013, 12:37 AM
Having recently got on board with the idea of using the warp out/star streak effect, i built the two maps in one thing

And i would absolutely love a layer system for each state, since its hard now to tell which of many many grey pins is what anymore

being able to turn all the bits in one layer invisible would make it so much easier to adjust positions of the other layer

Please DEVS listen to the plight of the dedicated foundry authors who bring so much extra to the great game that is STO
Rihannsu
# 19
07-12-2013, 07:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adverbero View Post
Having recently got on board with the idea of using the warp out/star streak effect, i built the two maps in one thing

And i would absolutely love a layer system for each state, since its hard now to tell which of many many grey pins is what anymore

being able to turn all the bits in one layer invisible would make it so much easier to adjust positions of the other layer

Please DEVS listen to the plight of the dedicated foundry authors who bring so much extra to the great game that is STO
One trick you can do there is to carefully name each object and at the beginning of the name note which layer it is part of.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Starfleet Veteran
# 20
07-12-2013, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
One trick you can do there is to carefully name each object and at the beginning of the name note which layer it is part of.
This is what I dis for the wormhole in In the Shadow of MIDAS. Having two maps overlayed on top of each other, it's the only way to keep track of both. In general, a good naiming convention will save you a world of headaches on complicated builds.

@greendragoon