Ensign
Now because I havent had time to go through the forums to see if this has already been done or not but I would like to suggest adding Romulan and Omega marks to any mission that deals with the Romulans and Borg.

Instead of just having them soley for STFs, Daily Missions, Red Alert Actions or for the New Romulus missions, I think it will help those who dont get to play as much, or those who dont have the luxury of sitting in front of the computer all hours of the day to build up their marks for the reputation, with a little more Borg story missions.
Captain
# 2
12-27-2012, 01:37 AM
winter epohhs...pretty much free romulan marks for doing a race and klicking a doff mission...

for the omega marks you can do an ISE every 2 days and never run out of omega marks.

doing both means approximately 30 min per day of playtime. If you do the tau dewa daily patrol...another 60-75 romulan marks with only 10 minutes more time spend.

but i think it would be no harm to add them to the romulan feature series, at lvl 50. and omega marks to the borg missions.
Go pro or go home

Last edited by baudl; 12-27-2012 at 01:42 AM.