Captain
Wow.

I just got these beautifully powerful shields. 11.5k+ facing.

Freaking beautiful. Also, the tier 5 rep unlock bonus (the payout not the power) was VERY nice.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-25-2012, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundrelic View Post
Wow.

I just got these beautifully powerful shields. 11.5k+ facing.

Freaking beautiful.
Have u ever played KDF? It seems like u havent.

IMO no1 need reputation system, well at least not passives and Adapted MACO?? Really KHG shields on fed side, and maco on KDF side? Now we will have combination of adapted KHG shields + leech on kdf, and combination of adapted MACO and placate from passives. - This just dont sound right IMO.

Hmm, hope next patch wont be something like this; new ships added into the game; federation now have acces to b`rel BoP, and klingons now have acces to deffiant class

Cryptic is doing its job perfectly , on a lvl of 3yrs kidos !! Rock ON!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex:
[*]All Warbird descriptions have been updated, typoes removed, and gramer corrected.
Lieutenant
# 3
12-25-2012, 06:27 PM
the real question is, what do the visuals on it look like? can we get a screen please?
Captain
# 4
12-25-2012, 07:11 PM
Im looking at them for my Galor in a few hours time /yay, i checked them out on Tribble - with the Adapted MACO shield and Engines +normal MACO Deflector i can get 18,500+ shields (Currently using MACO +Aegis 2 piece on it for 15k shields)
http://www.auroratrek.com/index.html
Captain
# 5
12-25-2012, 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bespin18 View Post
the real question is, what do the visuals on it look like? can we get a screen please?
Same look as all MACO shields.

And yes, I have played KDF, I haven't gotten any of the HG gear yet though. KDF is not my priority character, How about you take your bad attitude about how "badly" the KDF is treated and go somewhere else.
Lieutenant
# 6
12-25-2012, 07:48 PM
thats disappointing :/