Lt. Commander
# 2
01-04-2010, 05:58 PM
The First Link Doesn't Work, Rekhan. :p

EDIT: Rekhan Fixed the Link.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-04-2010, 07:27 PM
These are the worst most condeming articles to a game i've ever seen, You should have not even spoken about the klingons these articles made it look worst. And to add insult to injury the zinc interview was a epic disgrace....so the interviewer did not know anything about sto and soft balled all the questions..?? yea. it's time to go into panic mode imo.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-04-2010, 07:47 PM
Thanx for the articles.
Lt. Commander
# 5 Interesting
01-04-2010, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salex
These are the worst most condeming articles to a game i've ever seen, You should have not even spoken about the klingons these articles made it look worst. And to add insult to injury the zinc interview was a epic disgrace....so the interviewer did not know anything about sto and soft balled all the questions..?? yea. it's time to go into panic mode imo.
They are not that bad. Quite interesting I must say though.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-04-2010, 11:13 PM
Good stuff. Thanks for the links.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-05-2010, 11:26 AM
I hardly consider the articles damning. There are always concerns about the quality of a game at launch. Players just get spoiled by the polished content of MMOs that have been around a long time. Take someone who plays current high end content in a game like WoW and make them play the same game that was released at launch and they would be so frustrated with gameplay and content their heads would explode.

Don't be the rat that drowned fleeing a sinking ship that never sank.

Looking forward to the game. You go Cyptic! Make us proud!
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-05-2010, 07:59 PM
I liked the one article that mentioned the diplomatic mission to solve unrest at a mining colony. It gives me great hope that Cryptic got the fact that Star Trek isnt combat 24/7 right...
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-06-2010, 02:26 AM
"Yes, in sector space the combatants will have to issue and accept challenges. There are open world PvP maps where there are fleet actions and it is open PvP."

Wow!! We are in war and we need to issue challenges? What is the point in cloak if i come to fed and ask: "FIght me!" . It's like telling him to be prepared to uncloak me isn't it? U want to make klingons pvp centrinc and then u add **** like this. I just hope there will be enough open maps as u call it.