Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Captain
# 1 Maco mk xii outfit problem
12-26-2012, 07:25 AM
Hi,
i've a problem with my maco mk xii ground outfit. I just acquired last piece of maco mk xii ground set, the weapon i didnt get before in s7. The game gives me the maco commando title and maco elite commande, that i can see in my log, but, in the accolades, i cant see my maco commando accolade, necessary to unlock complete outfit in the tailor. All the stuff, weapons, psg and armor are checked in the accolade description, but its signed as uncomplete...
Indeed, if i go in the tailor to modify my outfit, i cant choose category for head type, you know, to set the helmet. I checked all the necessary many times, i have this stuff on another toon with no problem, so i ask you to fix this ASAP, please!

Ticket ID #1,446,734.
| CSI - Confederazione Stellare Italiana | @NandoPC |
Captain
# 2
12-27-2012, 05:07 PM
Lol, i did style 2 and 3 costume special projects and i unlocked the complete outfit... 6k dil for that

So, half resolved, because maco commando accolade is still uncomplete!
Lieutenant
# 3
01-02-2013, 08:29 AM
I have the same Problem, and i only got Style 2 for research, same Problem with the Accolades too.
Captain
# 4
02-12-2013, 05:30 AM
I resolved the skin problem doing the style projects, but the accolade one is still bugged... any news about?