Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Empire Veteran
2 of my characters reached romulan and omega reputation tier 5., but after claiming the tier 5 only one of my toons received (only) the omega tier 5 reward (9000 dilithium and some neural processors).

There is a way to have the missing reward(s)?
Career Officer
# 2
12-26-2012, 09:56 AM
Did you do the final romulan colony mission? You get the reward after that.
Empire Veteran
# 3
12-26-2012, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by desante3 View Post
Did you do the final romulan colony mission? You get the reward after that.
what mission? however no, with none of my toons... but this can explain why I Haven't had the romulan rewad, what about the omega one?
Ensign
# 4 Workaround
12-26-2012, 10:19 PM
Okay, i had the same problem on it. Here's some workaround after trying and testing a bit around this.

Add some "Convert Assignment" like Omega Marks to Dilithium to your Omega Rep System and spend some to it, after this the rep reward should be rewarded.

Seems like sometimes the rep counter stucks in hell and wait for some push. Normally you should be rewarded immediatly, but from time to time it doesn't.

Your very big reward from the romulan rep system you gets when you finsihed the last mission on new romulus, some hint: Get your away team some enviromental suit first Same procedure if romulan T5 mission does not appears

Last edited by zunderdome; 01-03-2013 at 01:10 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 5
12-27-2012, 04:51 AM
Thanks a lot, it worked very well!
Career Officer
# 6
12-27-2012, 04:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zunderdome View Post
Okay, i had the same problem on it. Here's some workaround after trying and testing a bit around this.

Add some "Convert Assignment" like Omega Marks to Dilithium to your Omega Rep System and spend some to it, after this the rep reward should be rewarded.

Seems like sometimes the rep counter stucks in hell and wait for some push.

EDIT!!! ###

Your very big reward from the romulan rep system you gets when you finsihed the last mission on new romulus, some hint: Get your away team some enviromental suit first Same procedure if romulan T5 mission does not appears
Nice workaround. Wow. You seem to be an oldskool computer problemsolver. Aka those with an ability to try out the unthinkable, finding solutions where they are only remotely related. You should be proud. Reminds me of the times I worked with computersupport, and had to figure out that the printer would only work if the webcam was disabled AND still attatched to another usb-port.
Vice Admiral Kerayz of the Federation of Misfits.
Commander
# 7
12-27-2012, 05:17 AM
I had the same problem. 1st toon went without a hitch. 2nd toon I didn'tnappear to get the reward at the end. It did appear eventually, but I'm not 100%!sure what did trigger it. I may have started a project for some gear just before I got the reward, but I'm not 100% sure.

Have 2 more toons close to completing, so wil watch more carefully what is happening.
Lieutenant
# 8
12-27-2012, 11:28 AM
Is there a similar trick to get the T5 Omega reward to work? My first two toons got their T5 rewards just fine, but the 3rd one (this morning) never got it. I tried logging out/in, changing zones, etc., but no luck so far.

EDIT: Completing a piece of gear did the trick!

Last edited by fanofallseven; 12-27-2012 at 11:31 AM.
Ensign
# 9
01-03-2013, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofallseven View Post
Is there a similar trick to get the T5 Omega reward to work? My first two toons got their T5 rewards just fine, but the 3rd one (this morning) never got it. I tried logging out/in, changing zones, etc., but no luck so far.

EDIT: Completing a piece of gear did the trick!
Sometimes i ask myself if anyone is reading what was postest before.... watch out for my post a few lines above... it is highlighted.
# 10
01-04-2013, 10:39 AM
Completing a project was the first thing I tried. That's why it was only affecting 2 out of 6 captains (instead of 4 of 6.. lol). What 'worked' for me was just waiting... almost a day later, one captain got the pop-up... 6 hours later, the other one did as well.

I suspect this is going to be like the Qo'nos transporter chief. At least we only need to overcome this bug once...