Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 111
08-06-2008, 10:01 AM
Though I have never won any competition in my life I will give it a go anyways.

I think the reasons behind the sweepstakes would have to do something with poltics among a great many other global economic things. I do think however that thier will be cheaters that have multiple accounts so they can always win I know this for a fact cause I have seen it happen before.

I do know however that thier will be private servers out thier for STO and as we all know they are free so don't fret if you don't win just get in on 1 of them.
Lt. Commander
# 112
08-06-2008, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richman12 View Post
Though I have never won any competition in my life I will give it a go anyways.

I think the reasons behind the sweepstakes would have to do something with poltics among a great many other global economic things. I do think however that thier will be cheaters that have multiple accounts so they can always win I know this for a fact cause I have seen it happen before.

I do know however that thier will be private servers out thier for STO and as we all know they are free so don't fret if you don't win just get in on 1 of them.
And you know this information how?

If you're talking about servers ran by players, this is illegal. And I would suggest not speaking of this again here on the offical forums.
Lt. Commander
# 113
08-06-2008, 10:32 AM
Problem:

I didn't realize the radio buttons were setup to be "one or the other," so I checked the first one and thought that I could ALSO have Cryptic notify me of more promotions. So, I clicked the second option and selected United States of America...

I tried to fix it, but it said I was already registered. Any way of fixing this or am I basically out of luck?
Lt. Commander
# 114
08-06-2008, 10:56 AM
Thanks Cryptic for a chance to win. Here's hoping.

/sets phaser to "anticipation"
Lt. Commander
# 115
08-06-2008, 11:16 AM
Woot!, Awesome, I could use it along with my LOTRO lifetime sub
Lt. Commander
# 116
08-06-2008, 11:18 AM
fingers crossed fingers crossed!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 117
08-06-2008, 11:25 AM
It would be nice to win, but if I don't then I'll more than likely check it out in beta and then quit when the beta period is over. For now, my heart belongs to LOTRO.
Lt. Commander
# 118
08-06-2008, 11:39 AM
Very Nice, I cant say it enough!
Lt. Commander
# 119
08-06-2008, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djin View Post
And you know this information how?

If you're talking about servers ran by players, this is illegal. And I would suggest not speaking of this again here on the offical forums.
I know this information form wacthing WoW private servers on youtube.
Lt. Commander
I want to thank you personally for giving me a chance (I know small but who cares) to play a game I would play anyways for free. I know I will be buying this game day one and putting down a lot o cash to make a custom computer to run it on.
Closed Thread