Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Lt. Commander
# 61
08-06-2008, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsutich View Post
We are thrilled to announce that legendary Star Trek actor and director Leonard Nimoy will be our special guest at the reveal of the first gameplay footage from Star Trek Online!

Mr. Nimoy will be appearing at our event at the Official Star Trek Convention in Las Vegas. The event will take place at 1:30 p.m. PDT on Sunday, August 10 in the Gene Roddenberry Theater at the Las Vegas Hilton.

Read more here!
i hear you
Lt. Commander
# 62 sorry no time there
08-06-2008, 04:07 PM
I would like to but i had to take a plane then so no sorry can't go !
Lt. Commander
# 63
08-06-2008, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigwig View Post
Awesome, Nimoy is GOD!
THANK YOU - my point exactly!
I sadly wasnt going until I heard not only was Leonard speaking but also you could get tickets to be photographed and to get autographs from him so I found the funds and head out Saturday for his Sunday appearances because its all about the Nimoy! Now added to these three things is a fourth - this Star Trek online presentation appearance so super good news!

I wish it meant you could talk with him but the convention is clear that buying photo and auto tickets is NOT buying a conversation with the stars. Tthey say the time for each is about 15 seconds! Well, except for the less expensive stars in the autograph room).

Also the entire Hilton Star Trek Experience closes a month after the convention Sorry to hear so many cant make it but at least there will be the video.
Lt. Commander
# 64
08-06-2008, 06:48 PM
This is very sweet, but don't be all blowing your game budget on space shuttle rides, movie stars and Farbergé eggs. Fawn over Mr. Nimoy for a weekend and then get back to work ;-)

Have fun!
Lt. Commander
# 65
08-06-2008, 06:50 PM
This is going to be . . . Awe, what can I say that hasn't already???
Lt. Commander
# 66
08-06-2008, 08:06 PM
spock hell yea darn it wasnt seven of nine but dam spock will do anyday
Lt. Commander
# 67
08-06-2008, 11:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor
We are thrilled to announce that legendary Star Trek actor and director Leonard Nimoy will be our special guest at the reveal of the first gameplay footage from Star Trek Online!

Mr. Nimoy will be appearing at our event at the Official Star Trek Convention in Las Vegas. The event will take place at 1:30 p.m. PDT on Sunday, August 10 in the Gene Roddenberry Theater at the Las Vegas Hilton.

Read more here!
I AM TOTALLY SPEACHLESS !!!!

Bringing up Leonard for this event if a huge accomplishment. The only downside, is that I won't be there ! Would you make something similar to Europe? Star Trek is not only USA, you know. :p

Anyway, I am anxious to see the gameplay footage on-line. Keep up with the good work guys!
Lt. Commander
# 68
08-07-2008, 12:57 AM
Man that's awesome
Lt. Commander
# 69
08-07-2008, 06:09 AM
Nothing good happens in rural England!

I would so love to go but i am thousands of miles away!

We need a good convention in Oxfordshire, we have absolutely nothing big here.

Still looking forward to the release though!
Lt. Commander
# 70
08-07-2008, 08:57 AM
So nobody will record the video and upload it on net?