Captain
# 1 Science char. Vo'quv
12-26-2012, 04:35 PM
Ok so I'm currently levelling up a science toon on the Klingon side

I was wondering if Someone could answer me a few questions that would be great

I predominantly run elite stfs with the odd pv match thrown in

My main ship will be the voquv carrier and my main role will be disabling shields and subsystems for my bops to do the damage and also pinning my foe on the spot(tractors and grab wells)

Couple of questions -

- how does sensor scan work only seems to land on people odd times when activated?

- skill points - if someone could point me towards a good sci skill point tree that would be great I know the obvious ones are the ones hat effect grab well and tractors but other than thy as far as science goes I'm clueless

Again any help much appreciated thanks

Last edited by mustafatennick; 12-26-2012 at 04:48 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-26-2012, 05:44 PM
Here, take a look, i made something for you, boff layout, u can play a bit with it. (not too much tho) For hangar, i would suggest B`rothl BoP`s, they cost decant amount of dill, but thrust me u wont regret it. Sensor scan lowers dmg resistance of your targeted enemy and stealth debuff, it can also be used to see cloaked ships that are near you. More power you have in aux your sensor scan is more powerfull.
For weapons i would suggest use disruptors, your pets will use disruptors and photonic fleet also, so u can get more dis proc.

http://www.stoacademy.com/tools/skil...rkyssCarrier_0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex:
[*]All Warbird descriptions have been updated, typoes removed, and gramer corrected.

Last edited by erkyss2; 12-26-2012 at 05:51 PM.