Career Officer
# 11
12-27-2012, 06:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vesolc View Post
So, I must do missions to get that dil ?
No.. you must do the cutscene
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Career Officer
# 12
12-27-2012, 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
Also, it seemed lazy that the Tier 5 cutscene was in the Tier 4 zone than it's own area. Instead of replaying the Tier 4 mission, why not copy the Tier 4 zone, remove the Tholians (since you stopped them), and have some new obstacles in getting to the gate room?
This.

Besides that souring the whole affair, I thought it was a cool cutscene. I want to fix and repower the gateway and go through it
----
Captain
# 13
12-27-2012, 06:56 AM
I just want to know if you get the bronze sword or not
Career Officer
# 14
12-27-2012, 07:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vestereng View Post
Nope, no cheesy sword, just another 'pet' unlock for your Romulan Rep store...
Career Officer
# 15
12-27-2012, 07:05 AM
Quote:
No swords. I too expected a replica sword of the Raptor Star, well maybe some other time in a featured episode series.

Otherwise I loved it except for the fact that it forces you to completely replay the T4 mission. Really? They allow the Tholians to try blowing up the planet twice? The same way? Is that a thing with Romulans and homeworlds? Not very attached are we?
FKA K-Tar, grumpy Klingon/El-Aurian hybrid. Now assimilated by PWE.
Sometimes, if you want to bury the hatchet with a Klingon, it has to be in his skull. - Captain K'Tar of the USS Danu about J'mpok.
Captain
# 16
12-27-2012, 07:07 AM
Is there at least a story conclusion to the sword then ?
Career Officer
# 17
12-27-2012, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Is there at least a story conclusion to the sword then ?
I think thats a long term thing... The rep system actually leaves more questions open, than answered... but thats not unusual.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Starfleet Veteran
# 18
12-27-2012, 07:16 AM
You know, one of the things I was looking forward to when completing Tier 5 was getting the Romulan/Reman entourage. I assumed they'd be pets like the mugato. Unfortunatly, they have a 4 hour timer, then you get to buy them again. Really? I loved the cutscene and the huge rom mark and dilithium reward, but after all o fthat grind having a 4 hour pet kind of seems insulting. Oh well, guess I just won't buy them.

Mr. Stah'sl interview regarding small fleets: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UDnTJcjPhY
Survivor of Romulus
# 19
12-27-2012, 07:22 AM
Did we find out what the "alpha predator" was/is ?
Commander
# 20
12-27-2012, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by auricius View Post
Care to throw a screenshot at us? Reputation projects are not on my priority list, but I'd definitely be interested in finally catching a glimpse of an Iconian.

Cheers.
While I can't provide a screenshot, the silhouette is consistent with this concept art from the earlier stages of STO's development

http://www.stowiki.org/images/thumb/...an_Concept.png

As for the sword, D'Tan's people already have it. You can see it in the Tier IV cutscene when D'Tan shows you his lab.

Last edited by mrspidey2; 12-27-2012 at 07:31 AM.
Closed Thread