Ensign
# 41
01-12-2013, 06:49 AM
Well this was all for nothing......Hit tier 5....replay the tier 4 mission....defeated tholian captain.......and NO cutscene...no marks....no DIL........nothing.....NOW I have to wait 20 hours to try again????

Thanks for nothing.
Career Officer
# 42
01-12-2013, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wfriedman View Post
Well this was all for nothing......Hit tier 5....replay the tier 4 mission....defeated tholian captain.......and NO cutscene...no marks....no DIL........nothing.....NOW I have to wait 20 hours to try again????

Thanks for nothing.
Probably because you didn't click on the popup to call D'tan to beam down.

No need to get hyper about it, just redo and remember to click it next time......
Career Officer
# 43
01-19-2013, 01:20 PM
I just finished the Tier 5 Reputation (Claim Tier 5) on one of my characters but the mission that will enable me to summon D'tan (after redoing Power Source) does not appear. Anybody else experienced this?
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?u=91865899000&type=sigpic&dateline=13413  71862
Survivor of Romulus
# 44
01-19-2013, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by queetz View Post
I just finished the Tier 5 Reputation (Claim Tier 5) on one of my characters but the mission that will enable me to summon D'tan (after redoing Power Source) does not appear. Anybody else experienced this?
You need to be in the last "Power Plant" room inside the instance to get the Signal D'Tan button.
Career Officer
# 45
01-19-2013, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by idrona View Post
You need to be in the last "Power Plant" room inside the instance to get the Signal D'Tan button.
Its not that. I don't have the accolade, or the mission to Signal D'Tan on my pending log at all. So even if I complete the Power Source, I still won't have the Signal D'Tan button.

On my KDF character which I reached Romulan Tier 5 last week, I did have the Signal D'Tan mission after Claiming Tier 5.

Its like the Shuttlecodes. If you do Mountain Pass without the ShuttleCodes mission, you won't have the pop up for the cutscenes.

UPDATE: I recall on the Shuttle Codes, I ended up doing the Mountain Pass mission first, then the Shuttle Codes mission appeared after I finished the Mountain Pass mission and exitted the instance. So I had to wait for another day to redo it.

With that in mind, I took the Power Source mission anyway, entered the instance, but noticed I picked the wrong Boff so I exitted. The mission "Signal D'tan" then appeared, along with messages of me receiving the accolades.

So it looks like its a lag of some sorts, and if you experience it, doing what I did may resolve it. I got one more character to Tier 5 Romulan Rep finishing tomorrow, so hopefully the issue won't re-occur.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?u=91865899000&type=sigpic&dateline=13413  71862

Last edited by queetz; 01-19-2013 at 02:50 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 46
01-19-2013, 05:21 PM
Regarding the Sword of the Raptor Star, I would not want that as a usable item. That thing is a symbolic relic.

However, a replica of the sword as a ship trophy (we haven't seen any of those in a while) would be really appropriate.

Raptr profile
Career Officer
# 47
01-19-2013, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by queetz View Post
Its not that. I don't have the accolade, or the mission to Signal D'Tan on my pending log at all. So even if I complete the Power Source, I still won't have the Signal D'Tan button.

On my KDF character which I reached Romulan Tier 5 last week, I did have the Signal D'Tan mission after Claiming Tier 5.

Its like the Shuttlecodes. If you do Mountain Pass without the ShuttleCodes mission, you won't have the pop up for the cutscenes.

UPDATE: I recall on the Shuttle Codes, I ended up doing the Mountain Pass mission first, then the Shuttle Codes mission appeared after I finished the Mountain Pass mission and exitted the instance. So I had to wait for another day to redo it.

With that in mind, I took the Power Source mission anyway, entered the instance, but noticed I picked the wrong Boff so I exitted. The mission "Signal D'tan" then appeared, along with messages of me receiving the accolades.

So it looks like its a lag of some sorts, and if you experience it, doing what I did may resolve it. I got one more character to Tier 5 Romulan Rep finishing tomorrow, so hopefully the issue won't re-occur.
I think what it comes down to is some server side logging in/out mojo. Also, I had issues with this and found what I think is the root of it.

The T4 Power Source mission is, I think, technically a different copy of the mission than the one you need to get the T5 upgrade.

If you hit T5 with The Power Source in progress in your log, that's what bugs things out. You should be fine however if you DROP The Power Source and reacquire it.
Ensign
# 48
01-28-2013, 02:16 PM
Just did the t4 and t5 mission in one go.
I didn't do the missions until I had advanced to t5.
Got the 750 marks for t5 while in the power station and picked up the remaining 10 marks for t4 outside from civilian.
Republic Veteran
# 49
01-29-2013, 02:37 AM
Here is the cut scene in case you wanna have a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFkycoYhoNw

Last edited by olivia211; 01-29-2013 at 02:40 AM.
Captain
# 50
10-21-2013, 11:59 AM
Sto wiki raptor sword
Closed Thread