Starfleet Veteran
... So I have 2 Biochemists (cost me 100,000 energy credits to get both) and 4 tulaberries (cost me 12,000 energy credits) and I still can't start the stupid assignment.

Is this bugged? It's so frustrating to spend so much money for one little mission, knowing you will be taking a loss, but I just want to clear the stupid thing from my assignments menu. It's been sitting there for like a week. Why can't I start the assignment? I have everything it needs!
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
06-23-2012, 01:12 PM
What does it say when you hover over the red inelegible icons?

you might have one of your biochemists on active duty? cant use active duty doffs in assignments.

aslo, make sure you ddnt accidentally buy a Klingon Biochemist? or even biologists by accident?
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
06-23-2012, 01:16 PM
It looks like I had 4 "Tulaberry" when I needed 4 "Tulaberries". Tulaberry is a common food drop, Tulaberries can only be gotten from Cardassian Lockboxes.

It looks like I wasted a pile of credits. Maybe the Biochemists will still come in useful later.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-23-2012, 01:28 PM
You can also get the tulaberies from the haggle doff missions in sector space and ds9 space around the Gamma Quadrant. And they are purchasable from the exchange. All of the Gamma Quadrant commodities can be earned through the haggle doff missions afaik.
Captain
# 5
06-23-2012, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamiyama317 View Post
It looks like I had 4 "Tulaberry" when I needed 4 "Tulaberries". Tulaberry is a common food drop, Tulaberries can only be gotten from Cardassian Lockboxes.

It looks like I wasted a pile of credits. Maybe the Biochemists will still come in useful later.
Correction: Tulaberries can only be gotten from Cardassian Lockboxes AND the "Haggle for Tulaberries" Duty officer assignment in the Cardassian sectors.

However, he is correct. You probably bought the wrong berries.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos

Last edited by anazonda; 06-23-2012 at 01:34 PM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
06-23-2012, 01:39 PM
Tulaberries can also be found on the exchange. just have to make sure yoru getting the right things.

I sell tulaberries/nepata leaves/ jevonite/ unrefined ketracel all the time on the exchange. netted myself almost 300k on a stack of jevonite.
Ensign
# 7 Haggle for...
07-03-2012, 12:01 PM
You can "Haggle for" all 6 of these commodities around Deep Space 9 either by travelling around between the Betraka and Rolar Nebula and Zenas Expanse. And if you don't want to travel, usually the trader on Deep Space 9 has most/all of them, you just have to change instances 1-10. The trader can be found by...after you beam down you run straight then angle left to where there are a group of tables and chairs, he is in the back of this area...not to be confused with the group of tables and chairs you will find if you run the opposite direction where you will find a Security Officer that you can turn in your Contraband for Dilithium.
Haggle for Tulaberries...................to turn into [Dosi Rotgut]+56% health/3.5s +5.1HP/15m
Haggle for Unrefined Ketracel.........to turn into [Prototype Ketracel Stimulant]+5% all damage/5m
Haggle for Shapeshifting Lockets....to earn 200 GPLatinum
Haggle for Bateret Incense............to turn into [Prototype Bateret Sedative]+5 damage/5m
Haggle for Ferasan Nepeta Leaves.to turn into [Ferasan Chag Grass]+56% HP/3.5s +2.5 HP/1h
Haggle for Jevonite.......................to turn into [Prototype Ablative Jevonite Hardpoints]+100 Starship Structural Integrity/15m
You might also pick these up from the assignment "Confiscate Contraband From Crew?
All doff assignments change every 4 hours at 12/4/8/12/4/8...
This area is also very rich to Negotiate for additional Alien Artifacts to build MK XII very rare consoles
and to upgrade your crew through various exchange programs
You might check out the Doff jobs spreadsheet to see what's going on and to contribute to it...
My time is spend gathering these, and earning all the Dilithium I can and building a roster of 400 very rare Doffs (I got about 300 now)
Captain
# 8
07-03-2012, 12:10 PM
There's also a few other doff assignments that can give it, such as the Jem'hadar supply cache one, as well as the trading tech to Gamma Quadrant one.
Ainu - Join Date: Aug 2008
Foundry Missions: 1) The Source of Power (ST-HSWUBD5TQ) [Federation] 16+
-----=====*****<[ Fleet Recruitment Thread ]>*****=====-----
Ensign
# 9
02-14-2013, 03:36 AM
[quote=handshaw;4561001] And if you don't want to travel, usually the trader on Deep Space 9 has most/all of them, you just have to change instances 1-10. The trader can be found by...after you beam down you run straight then angle left to where there are a group of tables and chairs, he is in the back of this area...not to be confused with the group of tables and chairs you will find if you run the opposite direction where you will find a Security Officer that you can turn in your Contraband for Dilithium.
QUOTE]

Very good tip!! Should be in the stowiki info. Thanks ma lot!!