Ensign
CONFERENCE CONFLICTS, I'm stuck in the conference room unable to figure out how to sit in the chair. I did this last year and can't remember how to sit down "LOL" I can't continue until I sit down. I think I need to push two keys at the same time. I tried I tried every key in differant combos but notihig got him to sit in the darn chair. A few hours later I figure I better ask for help. thanks.
Rihannsu
# 2
12-29-2012, 10:44 PM
If I recall correctly, all you need to do is walk up to the table and click on it.
Commander
# 3
12-30-2012, 06:44 AM
go in front of chair double click you then sit and video plays
EDIT is doesnt matter chich chair just an empty one
Career Officer
# 4
12-30-2012, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flagship1stfleet View Post
CONFERENCE CONFLICTS, I'm stuck in the conference room unable to figure out how to sit in the chair. I did this last year and can't remember how to sit down "LOL" I can't continue until I sit down. I think I need to push two keys at the same time. I tried I tried every key in differant combos but notihig got him to sit in the darn chair. A few hours later I figure I better ask for help. thanks.
You have to use your mouse. The "F" command is bugged. This is one of the only spots in the game where the mouse is required to interact with the environment (which is stupid).