Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Commander
i got the weapon and armor from the reptuation projects today i had the shield from before season 7 i got no title or accolade i checked my accolades and it shows i have 2 omega force veteran accolades neither shows the white tick next to it one when i clicked on it shows i have all 3 parts the other shows i have 2 parts only i also noticed i have omega force recruit accolade twice one complete(white tick) one not complete yet both showing i have the 3 parts of that set too. i'm hope this can be fixed soon the xi omega does look pretty nice of a costume
Ensign
# 2
12-26-2012, 09:56 AM
I too have this issue with Omega X set. I have two identical accolades. One has all 3 pieces checked off and Complete, the other is checked off but remains In Progress. I do not have the costume available either in addition.
Commander
# 3
12-26-2012, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xvatica40 View Post
I too have this issue with Omega X set. I have two identical accolades. One has all 3 pieces checked off and Complete, the other is checked off but remains In Progress. I do not have the costume available either in addition.
there is no costume for the mark x only xi and xii sorry to tell you that. the extra accolades seems to be what is not giving the title/accolade to use/gain rewards from having them. maybe in next patch it will be fixed not sure when next patch is this or next week
Commander
# 4
12-27-2012, 05:50 AM
problem solved few more elite stfs dilithium marks made a new shield from rep then costume unlock project and now got xi omega costume and an extra xi omega shield i'm not quite sure what to do with.
Ensign
# 5
12-27-2012, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loverofwars View Post
there is no costume for the mark x only xi and xii sorry to tell you that. the extra accolades seems to be what is not giving the title/accolade to use/gain rewards from having them. maybe in next patch it will be fixed not sure when next patch is this or next week
They might want to rewrite the accolade text then, because for Omega Force Recruit it says "Unlocks: "Omega Force Recruit" title and special Omega Force costume options in the tailor."
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
12-27-2012, 11:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loverofwars View Post
i got the weapon and armor from the reptuation projects today i had the shield from before season 7 i got no title or accolade i checked my accolades and it shows i have 2 omega force veteran accolades neither shows the white tick next to it one when i clicked on it shows i have all 3 parts the other shows i have 2 parts only i also noticed i have omega force recruit accolade twice one complete(white tick) one not complete yet both showing i have the 3 parts of that set too. i'm hope this can be fixed soon the xi omega does look pretty nice of a costume
I had this issue but I've discovered a work-around. Go to a vendor, sell them the item you got pre-season 7, (DO NOT close the vendor interface) switch to the buy back tab and buy back the item. The accolade should complete and give you the option to do the costume unlock project.