Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
Every time while doing the episode "Of Bajor", when I get to the contact "Kubus Pohl" the game crashes. He offers 2 optional missions but only 1 can be completed to progress the story. Every time I accept the optional "Petition the Prophets" the game crashes immediately after accepting it. There was 1 time I took 1 of the first optionals, "Religious Requirements", and while doing it I remembered I hadn't obtained the accolade for reading all of the books. So I looked at the accolade progress and saw the book I needed. I was moving around the books to find the one I needed and the game crashed on me then.

It seems after the game crashes I can continue the episode and complete it without any problems. But it's the contact "Kubus Pohl" the game always crashes on when accepting/doing his optionals.

Edit: Every single time when I click to accept the optional "Petition the Prophets" the game crashes if I accept it first.

And when I say it crashes I mean it CRASHES. The game shuts down and I get that little box to fill out for what I was doing at the time. When I go to relaunch the game it says it has to verify the files and it takes a few minutes before it even starts patching.
Self Portrait

Last edited by monkeybone13; 12-28-2012 at 01:57 AM.
Career Officer
# 2
01-09-2013, 04:34 AM
/bump

Anyone else ever have this problem?
Self Portrait