Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Feature Episodes, Events and PvE Content
Login

Starfleet Veteran
I was bored and came past the Terradome system today and entered alone for the heck of it.
Wasn't terribly difficult to work my way through the dozen enemy ships you encounter here, just took a really long time, since they have 5-6 times the HP of normal enemies.
I failed on the ground part, of course, not because I was outclassed by the Undine, but because I just couldn't be in 5 places at once and eventually one of the engineers died and failed the mission.

Since the current rules of what makes an STF don't apply anymore anyway, why don't you enable Boffs for the RA version and scale down the space enemies a bit, so a solo player can beat the mission if he wants to.

It would require a well geared away team, where each Boff is capable of fighting of a couple of Undine after being rallied to a defense position.

Keep the VA version of the mission a a 5-man variant.

That way, the mission could serve as a prototype for new type of PvE mission content:

Easy Mode: Single player
Hard Mode: 5 man team
Career Officer
# 2
12-30-2012, 05:45 PM
I AGREE!

I managed to kill the bastard ship with a breen warship two weeks ago. Then went through the reinforcements.... It wasnt until I realized so much time had elapsed that I just shut the game off.

Finding anyone to join to do Terradome at level 50 is also next to impossible. Albeit, admittedly I killed 'Sulu' at level 48 it still felt pretty darn good. Lol It's one of those games that should be on PVE or PVP list.

ALTHOUGH, in saying that, the amount of ppl who BAIL on elite missions, both ground and space, is annoying. But that is probably a topic for another thread. Just saying...finish what you start!