Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Gameplay
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
If I remember correctly, there used to be an accolade for running through one of the IMR Converters<sp?> that would award a Purple Borg BOFF. Well, my friend, who is a silver player btw, ran through it and didn't get anything... Is this normal for silvers? Or was it taken out?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-17-2012, 02:20 AM
never got this too but im a silver too. i got a borg boff from the Storymissions where i had to report to gamma orionis there you could select a borg bo.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-17-2012, 03:39 AM
I did this the other night but i'm a gold player for the minute. After you jump through the tunnel and get killed you get the accolade. Then you have to go to Gamma Orionis battle group and speak to the BOrg there (4 of 10 i think) to get the borg sci Boff.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-17-2012, 06:10 AM
The accolade still exists. Here's the steps to complete it:

1. Go through both IMR's. Order doesn't matter, and you can do them on separate occasions. This should give you the accolade.

2. A new mission should be unlocked that sends you to Battle Group Omega to talk to Four of Ten. Talk to her, and you'll get your Borg science officer.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-18-2012, 08:38 AM
Unlike the CAROTENE both Bore, this one does *not* have the efficient trait (or any spaceto traits for thatto matter). He's pretty useless unless you plan to play a lot of ground missions.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-22-2012, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuatela
The accolade still exists. Here's the steps to complete it:

1. Go through both IMR's. Order doesn't matter, and you can do them on separate occasions. This should give you the accolade.

2. A new mission should be unlocked that sends you to Battle Group Omega to talk to Four of Ten. Talk to her, and you'll get your Borg science officer.
Got the Accolade, but don't have the mission unlocked. :/

Edit: I caught up with the episodes and it gave it too me.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-27-2012, 08:55 PM
THe correct IMR device is the one in the hall. After the shields are down, players should ask if anyone needs the accolade before blowing it. Once the one IN THE HALL is destoryed, it is too late to earn the accolade and free Borg BOFF.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-28-2012, 12:42 AM
Actually the both give the accolade. If a person doesn't go far enough inside the IMR when you die, it doesn't unlock.

After you get the accolade, you get a mission from 4 of 10 from Omega Fleet, and you go visit her in person to get your BOFF.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-08-2012, 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
After you get the accolade, you get a mission from 4 of 10 from Omega Fleet, and you go visit her in person to get your BOFF.
Where do KDF players go to get their free Borg BOFF from Khitomer Accord?

I have the KA Assimilated accolade on my KDF, but cannot find where to get the BOFF.

I thought it was the I.K.S. Chang at Battle Group Omega, but there is no notificaton or pop-up message to talk to P'Tor when I approach the Chang.

STO Wiki is silient as to where to get it for KDF players.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-09-2012, 06:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony1225
Where do KDF players go to get their free Borg BOFF from Khitomer Accord?

I have the KA Assimilated accolade on my KDF, but cannot find where to get the BOFF.

I thought it was the I.K.S. Chang at Battle Group Omega, but there is no notificaton or pop-up message to talk to P'Tor when I approach the Chang.

STO Wiki is silient as to where to get it for KDF players.
Should be from the KDF flagship at Omega. Can't recall the name at the moment but I'm fairly certain that's the place (It's been a long time since I last took a KDF character there so I'm a little fuzzy).
Closed Thread