Lieutenant
# 1 need help on changing email
12-26-2012, 04:16 AM
hey my previous gmail got deleted randomly so i wanted to change it here to one ive access to however it end up sending a verification email to my deleted email.. putting me at a dead end i was hoping if a member of staff would help me sort this out
Career Officer
# 2
12-26-2012, 05:53 AM
You need to send in a ticket.

Chances of getting support here is... slim...
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Community Moderator
# 3
12-26-2012, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
You need to send in a ticket.

Chances of getting support here is... slim...
Actually 0 as that's a billing issue and they won't, for obvious reasons, discuss account stuff on the website.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Commander
# 4
12-26-2012, 01:08 PM
Actually, I think he's just trying to change his registered account email...which requires access to the old email to change via the automated system on the support page.

Since he does not have this, he'll have to submit a support ticket.

Here's the support article on how to change your account's registered email address.
Lagging, D/Cing, or rubberbanding? Here's some help.

Current ships: A lot. RTR 15 National Championships....and counting
Lieutenant
# 5 hi
12-28-2012, 03:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewstelamon01 View Post
Actually, I think he's just trying to change his registered account email...which requires access to the old email to change via the automated system on the support page.

Since he does not have this, he'll have to submit a support ticket.

Here's the support article on how to change your account's registered email address.
yes this is my issue i have sent an email to customer service in hope i can fix this
Ensign
# 6
12-28-2012, 10:32 AM
Good luck, I have this issue as well. I have been waiting 4 days and no response at all....