Lt. Commander
# 1 Zen issue
12-22-2012, 09:05 PM
So I was buying Zen about an hour before the Server crash, and still do not have it. Its cleared my bank, and my Pay pal account. I've the email from pay pal, but still can not transfer Zen, never mind, I can't get to any sort of support, since ever link I attempt crashes. Why does Pay pal have a 24 hour review? That makes little to no sense, and in this case even less, I've made purchases of Zen within the last month, and NEVER had this issue.

Thoughts, suggestions, Links that work to support?

TY.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-22-2012, 09:18 PM
I'm having the same issue as you, not very happy about it either. It's bad though that I am sort of expecting problems as it took them 6 hours to fix their websites being down the other day.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-22-2012, 09:28 PM
Yeah, Its annoying, but its more annoying that I can't get to any support. Nor that they will do much, Seems that support for PWE is non existent. At least when it was Cryptic, they were on it.
Lieutenant
# 4 Zen Purchasing
12-22-2012, 09:47 PM
OK so I bought some Zen today. 50 bucks.

I get a reviewing notice. I used my CC and it came out of my bank. But you have to review it? OK....

8 hours later..s.till review status...WHAT!!!! REally....I am trying to be patient..but I did pay my money..what gives..anyone else having issues?
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-22-2012, 09:49 PM
Wouldn't be too surprised if this didn't get resolved by the 25th when this 'promotion' is over and the extra Zen suddenly goes away....clever.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 6
12-22-2012, 09:53 PM
Hi captains,

Please contact our billing team for assistance if you are looking for a status update on a pending transaction. You can file a billing ticket at support.perfectworld.com.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 7
12-22-2012, 09:59 PM
mine is taking forever too. Bad run of days for our Chinese Overlords
Career Officer
# 8
12-22-2012, 10:01 PM
last week bedfore trip got a 500 og zen took forever to show but did after 3 days
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-22-2012, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi captains,

Please contact our billing team for assistance if you are looking for a status update on a pending transaction. You can file a billing ticket at support.perfectworld.com.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Which will take 3-4 business days for a response (maybe longer, since Xmas is Tuesday), which by then this extra bonus Zen event will be over and negate the reason many of us chose to purchase any to begin with. Can't you shoot them a quick email, it can't take any more time than to post here and maybe they'd start looking into it quicker. I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one very upset if in fact this did not get resolved in time to obtain the bonus Zen. As others have said, the money is already gone and there doesn't seem to be anything holding it up on our end. We realize this isn't 'Cryptic' but you are still closer to them than we are.
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
12-22-2012, 10:19 PM
Guys,

I have had issues with the $25 Ultimate Game Cards not giving me the final 75 extra Zen from that promotion. Per Brandon's suggestion, I too have reached out to the Billing group to get my Zen bonus. The average turnaround is 24 hours (I have the emails to prove the timeframe).

When you submit the ticket to billing, attach a copy of the PayPal email(s) as proof. For all the naysayers out there, my issue occurs because the system doesn't support the $25 cards that I purchase however, again, my ticket is resolved with the Zen back in my account in around 24 hours. So long as you have the transaction IDs from PayPal that confirm you were billed, you should NOT have a problem.
Matt Miracle

Fleet Commander in Chief for Covenant of Honor [FED] (formerly Task Force A.W.O.L.)
House Leader for Honorable House or Mor'gue [KDF]