Captain
# 1 The Exchange and Duty Officers
12-30-2012, 03:39 AM
Why can't we get a unique Duty Officer exchange interface so we can actually browse available DOffs on there by specialization, traits, and quality like we can browse our DOff roster?

It just seems like a convoluted process when you're looking for a DOff with one specific trait, and it doesn't matter what its specialization is, yet you have to hunt through list after list after list hoping to spot one that has the trait icon you need.

Or maybe I just don't know how to use the exchange propperly for DOff recruiting...
How Cryptic can keep people from blowing through their content
1 - Hire more people
2 - Create more content
3 - Release it more often
It isn't rocket science
Rihannsu
# 2
12-30-2012, 04:34 AM
I'd be happy if they at least got split by faction. Only Commons are color-coded, so with higher-quality doffs you have to look closely at the background of the mugshot to even tell if it's Fed or KDF.
Captain
# 3
12-30-2012, 04:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warpangel View Post
I'd be happy if they at least got split by faction. Only Commons are color-coded, so with higher-quality doffs you have to look closely at the background of the mugshot to even tell if it's Fed or KDF.
I agree with this as well... I've gotten in the habbit of right-clicking on them before I buy, just to make absolutely certain that I'm not grabbing a KDF DOff by mistake...

Why do we even get to SEE KDF DOffs on a UFP exchange, or vice-versa?
How Cryptic can keep people from blowing through their content
1 - Hire more people
2 - Create more content
3 - Release it more often
It isn't rocket science