Captain
# 1 steamrunner
12-30-2012, 07:25 AM
why is the steamrunner onyl available once per char? if someone pays 25$ for it shouldnt it be account wide and unlimited?

or am i missing something?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom View Post
Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
Do you even Science Bro?
Career Officer
# 2
12-30-2012, 07:28 AM
You can reclaim it from the shipyard as many times as you like. It is account wide for all Fed toons you have.
Career Officer
# 3
12-30-2012, 07:29 AM
It is accountwide, but only once pr. Character, due to the doffs and the bonusmark you get when it is claimed.
Vice Admiral Kerayz of the Federation of Misfits.
Captain
# 4
12-30-2012, 07:51 AM
wait, so once i claimed it i can reclaim the ship from the ship yard but not the box itself?

or i cant reclaim it all?

2 different anwser -_-
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom View Post
Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
Do you even Science Bro?
Career Officer
# 5
12-30-2012, 07:59 AM
I haven't tried to claim the ship from the shipyard, other than that one time, so i cannot confirm that it is reclaimable there. In theory, it should be, but i am not willing to challenge faith/trust cryptic programming, to try to delete it. It would suck to do that, just to realize the hard way that you cannot reclaim it again through the shipyard.

You can only claim it from the box, once. - on all characters, once, accountwide.

Edit: come to think about it, i don't think i had to claim it through the yard. I think the only thing i did was to use the yard to change between ships. -again, i would advise strongly against deleting it.
Vice Admiral Kerayz of the Federation of Misfits.

Last edited by sandormen123; 12-30-2012 at 08:04 AM.
Career Officer
# 6
12-30-2012, 08:41 AM
I have been testing using the T1 steamrunner and it can be discharged and claimed as much as you like. Practise on that one if you are not sure about the T5 one.

edit: For anybody who challenges to say it isnt in the shipyard, it appears there for your toon after the ship has been claimed from the store and opened. The items box i think is the one which puts it in the store for you.

Last edited by dirlettia; 12-30-2012 at 08:43 AM.