Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Captain
# 11
12-29-2012, 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
Don't need to merge.

I had made ideas months ago of types of alliance systems for fleets, that they could work together and sharing resources. So a large fleet could benefit by sharing provisions, and the small fleet could offer projects that members of the large fleet could use to earn Fleet Credits.

Or fleets working together and pooling their resources together like a collective.

That or Cryptic revises the Fleet System so it's doable for small fleets that can't afford millions of Dilithium.
You know what's insane? I have been told that Levi3 - the first to hit T3 solo starbase back in Oct is almost ready to begin upgrading to solo T4 starbase!!!
Empire Veteran
# 12
12-30-2012, 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxinthesnow View Post
Thanks!!! Can I join now? Your kindness is greatly appreciated but I prefer to offer fair compensation for it. How does a 50,000 dilithium donation to your fleet sound?

So true, It's going to be Star Trek "Offline" before we get to T4.
During normal business hours you can find someone from our guild in all major outlets. Winter wonderland, q'nos, academy, new Romulus.
Don't you dare feel that you need to donate.
We aren't communists but we aren't idiots.
Lieutenant
# 13
12-31-2012, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by born2bwild1 View Post
You know what's insane? I have been told that Levi3 - the first to hit T3 solo starbase back in Oct is almost ready to begin upgrading to solo T4 starbase!!!
Is he still playing? Haven't seen him post for awhile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
That or Cryptic revises the Fleet System so it's doable for small fleets that can't afford millions of Dilithium.
Exactly what we need. Removal of the clickies killed my extremely modest starbase progression.
Ensign
# 14
01-24-2013, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chalpen View Post
During normal business hours you can find someone from our guild in all major outlets. Winter wonderland, q'nos, academy, new Romulus.
Don't you dare feel that you need to donate.
We aren't communists but we aren't idiots.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chalpen View Post
Our kdf fleet has has a t4 shipyard for a month. Just join raider armada and buy it.
We won't "sell it". We aren't jerks.
Hi! I like buying a tier IV. fleet Hoh'SuS bop. Can i buy too?
Career Officer
# 15
01-24-2013, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by born2bwild1 View Post
I missed out on this news, totally insane! One thing for Fleet Marks, but the EC and Dilithium costs post T3 (and T1 Embassy) become totally nuts.

Only thing I can say is the guy must have lots of money to buy Dilithium from the Exchange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxinthesnow View Post
Exactly what we need. Removal of the clickies killed my extremely modest starbase progression.
Yeah, killed a ton of fleets. At least Cryptic somewhat compromised with making the Foundry mission only require you to play one mission than the previous three.

And with talks of PvP soon adding Fleet Marks, I can easily see Small Fleets getting a boost again. Especially when you can shortcut with private queues.
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Here! Welcome to the Grind!

New Crafting = It's not Crafting, is an overblown Reputation System.