Lt. Commander
# 1 D'Kora minor adjustments...
12-29-2012, 01:05 PM
Allow the D'Kora to change its designation to SS

This pertains to the D'Kora. Lower the Ferengi Marauder 3 piece set bonus:
"Friends in High Places" to 1 hour instead of 2

Within the bridge, replace each of the 6 hexagons on the walls with trophy shelves. And directly behind the Dabo table create an alcove for a floor trophy

While I'm on the subject of bridges... create a unique bridge for the Ferengi Na'Far Shuttle as well. Whats with the skimping out on unique bridges for unique shuttles that people pay Dil/Zen for? Cause people rarely go in it? Maybe its partly cause you slapped on the generic shuttle bridge, lol. The devil is in the details (in this case the visual details)

Last edited by edwarlord; 12-29-2012 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Correction
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-29-2012, 01:44 PM
SS ? Never gonna happen.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-29-2012, 02:58 PM
why ISS and SS? ISS is only used on mirror ships and SS are none military if i remember correctly (someone step in if thats wrong) on the topic of the Na'Far, I would think there are shuttles higher on the list to get a custom bridge if at all. I do agree with you on the D'kora bridge needing some love but i much rather see them fix the bug with the battle mode then to add stuff to a already small bridge.

BTW: wouldn't the ship designation be something like FAS? (Ferengi Alliance Ship) it's the only thing i could think of being close to a USS for ferengi.

MY FLEET:http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=498091

Last edited by matchstick606; 12-29-2012 at 03:05 PM.
Republic Veteran
# 4
12-29-2012, 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matchstick606 View Post
why ISS and SS? ISS is only used on mirror ships and SS are none military if i remember correctly (someone step in if thats wrong) on the topic of the Na'Far, I would think there are shuttles higher on the list to get a custom bridge if at all. I do agree with you on the D'kora bridge needing some love but i much rather see them fix the bug with the battle mode then to add stuff to a already small bridge.

BTW: wouldn't the ship designation be something like FAS? (Ferengi Alliance Ship) it's the only thing i could think of being close to a USS for ferengi.
Well there is a mission or two at least I can't remember the name(s) offhand but several D'Kora have a SS designation.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-30-2012, 12:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matchstick606 View Post

Yup I made a typo with the ISS. FAS sounds good too but ya SS if nothing else.

As for the wall trophies...
Its above each console so its not really taking up space, rather its sharing it, and the alcove created behind the dabo table would simply add room even if its minimal. Besides these are just small quick tweaks/adjustments. Nothing that would take up to much resources for Cryptic to devote. Thus it should be feasable to do. Its not like I'm saying expand the bridge to the size of the Galor's. That would take more resources I would think.

What bug with Battle Mode? I haven't noticed any bug.

I would like that they allow a 2nd Rapid Fire Missile Launcher to be equipped per ship (like they have allowed more then one Cutter Beam per ship). The damage is almost decent with one. Two isn't going to be ground breaking it going to make the decent mark. And it would be pointless putting more then 2 on cause its CD is 2sec. No harm just more aethetically visually fun. And more $ for Cryptic

Last edited by edwarlord; 12-30-2012 at 12:05 AM. Reason: Correction
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-30-2012, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwarlord View Post
What bug with Battle Mode? I haven't noticed any bug.
your lucky then, If i use the battle mode for a long time in combat sometimes when clicking the icon it won't go back to defensive mode..... i have to click the damn thing 4-5 times for it to work when it acts up.

MY FLEET:http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=498091
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-01-2013, 02:10 AM
Thats interesting. I've been using it alot now and it works fine for me. Wonder if anyone else has your problem.