Commander
So I've just begun dabbling in the Foundry, and put out my first mission a couple months ago. But I was dissapointed to find that the Foundry only gave me ONE character slot to begin with, unlike the regular game, which gave me two. My first foundry mission was Fed side, but now I'd like to tackle the KDF side, but have no Foundry Klingon character. I could buy two slots, but they are just as much as character slots for the regular game, and I'm on a budget. So my question is, if I delete my Fed Foundry character (used only for testing during design of a mission), will I retain the one character slot in the foundry, so I might create a Klingon character to test out Klingon missions?

If you like Foundry missions, try mine here!
Rihannsu
# 2
01-14-2013, 03:37 PM
Yeah, you can do that, but.... it's also possible to build a mission then change the faction of the mission after you built it.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 3
01-28-2013, 09:48 AM
I HAVE discovered that, unfortunately, deleting your Foundry character doesn't give you a regular character slot. Ah well.