Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Ensign
That one mannequin next to the M.A.C.O. armor set has been bugging me all day. Looks pretty cool, almost like Section 31's variant of the Jupiter Uniform series.

In fact, I'm pretty sure most of the Uniform consists of Jupiter pieces; the top appears to be Jupiter 5, the trousers are likely Jupiter 1, and there's only one set of Jupiter boots to match. But that belt! The Jupiter belt has a Starfleet chevron, not a... is that the UFP emblem?

Any ideas?
Career Officer
# 2
01-02-2013, 03:17 PM
Veteran belt.
----
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
01-02-2013, 05:34 PM
That uniform you are talking about i'm sure the Veteran Uniform for LTS and Gold Members

Here is a link to my one, is this the uniform you mean.

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...9-09-40-52.jpg

Last edited by wixiban; 01-02-2013 at 05:38 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
01-02-2013, 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wixiban View Post
That uniform you are talking about i'm sure the Veteran Uniform for LTS and Gold Members

Here is a link to my one, is this the uniform you mean.

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...9-09-40-52.jpg
I love that belt. Makes me feel like I won the Starfleet wrestling competition or something. I kind of wish the KDF had a full-uniform equivalent, instead of just a couple of shoulder pads/bracers and a superhero cape, neither of which fits especially well with existing costume parts.

Also, I like the "Veteran Gold" versions of the Veteran Jupiter outfits. I'm the shiniest damn captain around, with my gold borg parts, gold shoulders, and gold engineer colors. Paranoid libertarians should be buying ME to secure their money against the financial apocalypse.