Career Officer
# 1 ETA on mission reviews?
05-07-2014, 09:51 AM
Hello Everyone!

Is there estimate on when mission reviews will be enabled?

Thanks!
Joe_King

Please leave comments or suggestions on the main thread for Homage to Galris at the following link.
Also feel free to check out some of my other projects at the following link.

Last edited by chepetico2; 05-16-2014 at 06:31 AM.
Career Officer
# 2
05-07-2014, 09:59 AM
A lot of missions are broken right now because the ESD hookups didn't get updated in the auto publish. They'll need to fix that before reviews can return.

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
05-07-2014, 09:59 AM
If I had to guess, I'd say they are waiting until they can at least get the spotlight missions fixed that are affected by the ESD door bug. There are two that I know of, could be more.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Career Officer
# 4
05-07-2014, 10:02 AM
Thanks! I have a mission waiting for reviews and can't wait see how badly it sucks!

Survivor of Romulus
# 5
05-07-2014, 10:09 AM
Don't worry, this is just about the smoothest downtime on record. Only two weeks in and the only thing left is for reviews to come back up. That's majorly fast!
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Career Officer
# 6
05-07-2014, 10:21 AM
Thank you!
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
05-07-2014, 12:08 PM
Actually I was just told on Twitter that they are testing an automatic fix for everyone's ESD missions, spotlight included. Fingers crossed.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 8
05-07-2014, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
Actually I was just told on Twitter that they are testing an automatic fix for everyone's ESD missions, spotlight included. Fingers crossed.
This is correct. Yes, manual republishing fixes missions. Yes, we have a method where we can de-spotlight something so the creator can republish it. . . but that's a lot of extra work for everyone, and doesn't help the mission if the creator isn't around anymore.

We've been told that there should be a way for us to automatically republish things where it will actually fix up all of those broken links this time. So they're working on testing that out atm.

Reviews won't be turned back on until we can fix this.
-The Artist formerly known as Tumerboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
Tacofangs, what is your beef with where's Sulu?
Survivor of Romulus
# 9
05-07-2014, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
This is correct. Yes, manual republishing fixes missions. Yes, we have a method where we can de-spotlight something so the creator can republish it. . . but that's a lot of extra work for everyone, and doesn't help the mission if the creator isn't around anymore.

We've been told that there should be a way for us to automatically republish things where it will actually fix up all of those broken links this time. So they're working on testing that out atm.

Reviews won't be turned back on until we can fix this.
This fix won't negatively impact those of us who have already manually republished or moved our missions to different ESD doors, will it?
Cryptic Studios Team
# 10
05-07-2014, 03:41 PM
From my understanding this would just act as though every mission, in it's current state, has been manually republished.
-The Artist formerly known as Tumerboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
Tacofangs, what is your beef with where's Sulu?