Captain
Hey all,

Today, I unlocked the full Omega Mk XII ground set + Omega costume unlock #2 (the only one that showed up in the project list after I had all 3 pieces), but it doesn't seem to do anything. No new options at the Tailor or elsewhere. Is the costume unlock not working or am I missing something here?

Note that I don't have the previous (Omega Mk X and Mk XI) ground sets, just the Mk XII and the Style #2 costume unlock.
Captain
# 2
12-30-2012, 10:31 AM
Doing these costume unlock projects unlocks an extra item in the drop down list of Uniforms, Formal Clothes, and Off-Duty Clothing. It is found in the upper right corner of the tailor screen. You might be able to use the Omega costume with the MACO costume, but you won't be able to mix other clothing options around. The Korath glove appears to work with the Honor Guard uniform, but that is the only thing that seemed to work.
Captain
# 3
12-30-2012, 10:36 AM
I see, thanks for the clarification. I thought it is also required to have the Style #1 costume unlock from the Mk XI set for the Style #2 to show up correctly.