Empire Veteran
# 21
01-02-2013, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by plox21 View Post
i just dont understand how hard is to get online in game for about 5 mins to finish race...5 MINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in day.
Because some people go on vacations, especially around christmas, to see family, friends, you know, this kind of useless relationships. And when you're far away from your home you don't take your computer and your internet with you.
Rihannsu
# 22
01-02-2013, 11:17 AM
I went away for Christmas and couldn't play STO for several days. Heartbreaking, I know.

I got the Chell Gret yesterday, without spending any Lobi on it.
Republic Veteran
# 23
01-02-2013, 04:48 PM
Thought I would put in my two cents here, as I was going to make a topic.

I would simply love to see them change the Q photos and/or the packaged Chel Grett to "Account Bound" I have a newer character I was unable to run the races with due to level limitations.

Having the items account-bound wouldn't change Cryptic's want to not have the exchange full of ships.

It, however, would be very convenient for me. =)
Starfleet Veteran
# 24
01-02-2013, 07:36 PM
No disrespect to oper, but you had like 39 days, you only had to run it 25 times, I realy dont see how much more they need to do to give you a free ship, i got it on 5 of my toons allready and could had on my other toon but was no need to, even if you just hoped on to run the race it takes what 3 minutes all togeather, the ship is a good ship and its free so if they do nothing else about getting it , i cant much blame them.