Commander
# 21
12-30-2012, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blunted74 View Post
You are right, you weren't being insulting or judgemental at all...
That's right, I wasn't. Not once did I insult or judge anyone who listens to this kind of music. I was just merely stating facts. And as I stated, I don't roll on the "popular" side of youtube, that's why I didn't get the reference.
There's no dork like an old school dork. You just can't beat experience.
Lt. Commander
# 22
12-30-2012, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschooldork View Post
That's right, I wasn't. Not once did I insult or judge anyone who listens to this kind of music. I was just merely stating facts. And as I stated, I don't roll on the "popular" side of youtube, that's why I didn't get the reference.
Hey, I can understand not everyone might know about all the meme's on the internet, and it wasn't your thoughts on the song I took issue with. It was the fact that you were behaving like a prick by being(or at least trying to be) judgmental and insulting to your fellow forum goers with your condescension. I know it and so do you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpfbJLLbczs
Republic Veteran
# 23
12-30-2012, 05:14 PM
I don't always make meme references, but when I do...they create arguments.

Stay angry, my friends.
# 24
12-30-2012, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by olivia211 View Post

Stay angry, my friends.
LOL

i know it such a stupid thing to argue about, but condescending jagoffs always get my goat.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpfbJLLbczs
Commander
# 25
12-30-2012, 05:24 PM
Quote:
It was the fact that you were behaving like a prick by being(or at least trying to be) judgmental and insulting to your fellow forum goers with your condescension. I know it and so do you.
Ummm...ok. Or to quote Dr. Evil..."Riiiiiiiiiiiight" (that's from Austin Powers for those who don't get the reference ). Now it's my turn to As I said, just merely stating facts, nothing more. But hey, you're free to believe what you want. No judgements
Commander
# 26
12-30-2012, 05:27 PM
Quote:
i know it such a stupid thing to argue about
messed up part is, 99.9999% of ALL arguments are about stupid stuff. Nature of the beast i guess.
Captain
# 27
12-30-2012, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by olivia211 View Post

Stay angry, my friends.
Hee hee. Such things happen.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 28
12-30-2012, 06:15 PM
I guess I'll thank the Devs too. This is also my first winter event, but I didn't want the Breen ship. I just wanted the jacket and that epohh pet the Romulans eat so much.

I should also thank the devs for working on this game. Imagine what would happen if EA/Bioware had gotten the chance to develop it instead.... O_O
Captain
# 29
12-30-2012, 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonnehart View Post
I should also thank the devs for working on this game. Imagine what would happen if EA/Bioware had gotten the chance to develop it instead.... O_O
Don't say that! You might curse us yet!
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Republic Veteran
# 30
12-30-2012, 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonnehart View Post
I, For One, Would Welcome Our New EA/Bioware Overlords.