Republic Veteran
Question says it all...I'm just curious if anyone if there or close?
Empire Veteran
# 2
12-28-2012, 08:15 PM
I don't believe anyone is close enough yet. Or at least if someone has, they haven't been public about it.

Captain
# 3
12-28-2012, 09:12 PM
I am certain that if a fleet got it, then they would be obnoxious about it. Either by bragging about it to show off their false sense of superiority as a fleet or do generate income by having outsiders use it to get their ultra-rare hangar pets.
Career Officer
# 4
12-29-2012, 03:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
I am certain that if a fleet got it, then they would be obnoxious about it. Either by bragging about it to show off their false sense of superiority as a fleet or do generate income by having outsiders use it to get their ultra-rare hangar pets.
Agreed - it's VERY unlikely anyone has reached it yet.

The whole Starbase thing has been treated as if it were a race from the onset. If someone had reached ANY aspect of T5 you can all but guarantee that a boastful thread/post would have been made about it.*

* And that isn't to say that one hasn't - perfectly possible that something to this effect HAS been posted and I've simply not seen it.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
12-29-2012, 04:37 AM
The 12th SB only 'just' got our Comm Array to T4, about a day ago, though the SB itself is almost at T5 status, short of construction time and Dil sinking...

...the Transgate is next on our own docket, to go T4. I'd say by summer, maaaaybe... we will get going to all T5 setups. The FAs will be interesting once that happens.
Career Officer
# 6
12-29-2012, 05:37 AM
I'm more of an advisor, join fleets help train them up, produce some nteresting builds leave a few purple items and doffs and boffs and go on my merry way, I have been in RP, Large, Small, fleets of all sizes and I have seen some fours and a couple nearing five, but I can and will say this, those FLeeties love them some basing.

Wait... that doesn't sound right...
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
12-30-2012, 04:45 AM
...and embassies too... what with how much material and time literally went into our bases, we better luv them.
Career Officer
# 8
01-01-2013, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleaic View Post
The 12th SB only 'just' got our Comm Array to T4, about a day ago, though the SB itself is almost at T5 status, short of construction time and Dil sinking...

...the Transgate is next on our own docket, to go T4. I'd say by summer, maaaaybe... we will get going to all T5 setups. The FAs will be interesting once that happens.
The fleet I am in has completed all of the T4 upgrades, but is still months away from T5. There are a few fleets further along, but only a few. And the first fleets to get the Starbase 5 are probably rushing the mil category for Shipyard 5, and will have to catch up on the other categories.