[color="DeepSkyBlue"]"For Whom the Glabrescent Toils"
This one is my favorite.
As for my 2013 wishes, I want to get a new signature! Please Devs! Put the William Ware Theiss legacy into this game! The man was a genius, and an integral part of Star Trek history! And people would eat those puppies up!
Come on! People would love to re-create those lovely ladies in my signature!
Also; more/better hair. Particularly long ones. I don't care if it's static. I want waist length hair in strait, wavy, and curly variants.
And more High Heels. And non-spiky boots for KDF.
And finally, this thread. Please remove most of the colourful nebula nastiness from the background maps! I beg of you!
There is many bugs from older seasons that yet to be fixed, like the Perfect Cadet in Starbase Dailies. And Season 7, the KDF Embassy Escort mission is incompletable. CTDs when entering Qo'nos.
Queue bugs, and STFs booting people.
Tailor Bugs (You go to Edit your STF Ground Set, it resets your character.)
Red Alert Bugs
2) A Boot / Penalty system for Event Moochers / Leechers who purposely stand there doing nothing.
3) Fleet Starbase revamp that helps smaller fleets progress than hinder them.
4) UI Fixes
BOFF powers for X position stays, no matter what BOFF you have stationed.
You switch devices, the UI remembers the Device slot and puts the device in the UI slot you assigned to that device.
You switch ships, the UI remembers the UI layout for that ship.
5) Foundry - No more hyping until they actually fix it!
Adding missing player ships to the Foundry listing (many C-store ships not listed).
More Alien costume options from character to clothing.
More Alien ships.
6) More Player Customization!
Allow Aliens to have Tails, Beaks, Claws, Snouts! Liberated Borg players able to equip Borg Protestics like in the show, as arm extensions than miniguns!
7) Focus on more Functional Interiors!
8) More Canonical ships!
Don't have to be player ships, some NPC ships would be nice. Be fun to see a TOS Miranda flying around, even if it's a 100 years old and flown by a honest merchant.
9) Ground Paperdoll adding a slot for EVA Suits and Weather specific clothing, like Winter Jackets in cold environments.
10) Player ship revamp to make Cruisers viable again as tanks, than the heavy focus on Escorts or Ships with Canons.
11) Original STFs become available again (not queued) with unique rewards, partly so Gamma Orionis wouldn't be a graveyard.
12) Crafting and having it viable and maybe necessary.
13) Canonical Risa revamp, no longer it being Gilligan's Island.
14) More Unique Foods and Drink added to STO, sold by unique vendors.
Originally Posted by daveyny
My one big wish...
A Separate Place/Bank to store all my Tribbles & Pets.
Personally would like to see one similar to TOR, where we got a drop list of pets that we just merely click to use. Would be handy for fast events like Colony Invasion, where specific tribbles would come in handy. Like Undine Tribbles or Gamma Tribbles. But you don't have time to fiddle to find the right tribble.
Last edited by azurianstar; 01-07-2013 at 11:31 AM.
- more KDF episodes, full 1-50 gameplay; it should have its own tutorial ad opening cinematic
- bug fixes
- better PVP
- more Foundry love
- Romulan faction
- more remastered episodes (the Mirror Universe missions sorely need a touch-up)
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."