To seek out new life and new civilizations
To boldly go where no man has gone before

So, what do I want ?

E-X-P-L-O-R-A-T-I-O-N.

Real one, I mean.
Captain
# 42
01-07-2013, 01:20 PM
New single-player 'Strike Action' missions: play like Fleet Actions or STFs but designed for solo play.

A way to get random-drop purple 11-12 weapons and consoles without requiring dil, fleets, or winning FAs (which suck if you fly an eng cruiser).

Increased difficulty enhancing drops as well as Expertise.
Commander
# 43
01-07-2013, 01:26 PM
Wish list of 2013-2014:

-Oberth Class, NX Class, and TOS Constitution Class to scale as the player levels.

- For this to be implemented.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xigbarg View Post
Would make a for a nice fleet expansion. Since everyone tends to have better trust in their group mates than randoms. Might even have some well played dramas aboard the ship! Only issue is everyone complaining about what ship they all want to work in. Then again, thats up to the Fleet Admiral. Might even promote better interiors and the Galaxy Class Interiors. This may also help Klingon fleets as they fly aboard the BoPs and such. An expansion of BoP interiors.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=505811
Lieutenant
# 44 Moar
01-07-2013, 01:31 PM
Another thing I thought of would be an interfaction Pirate faction. It would be pvp/pve based, maybe making raids on starbases, etc... (missions that if done wrong end up with you getting smashed by security at say ESD for example), as well as the possibility of randomly ganking players or random ships (of course this would have to be properly planned and thought of to make sure someone doesn't get ganked over and over and over, or make a limit on how many people or what could be done.

Another thing, I would LOVE to see even though it would be basically putting in a new game into the existing game (Expansion anyone?!) would be making a tie into the TOS universe, where the game would take us into the TOS universe somehow, that would allow us to go back to the TOS timeframe (we've already got the devidian missions to tie into so that could be a start), where it would be basically a seperate universe with seperate ships, missions, and factions. Sector space might be made smaller due to it being the past and new areas and species not being discovered yet. Fleets from the current time and travelling back to the past would still be the same, etc...

All I'm getting at is we need expansions!
Rihannsu
# 45
01-07-2013, 02:33 PM
My Ambassador Class Idea.
My Fleet Cruiser Idea.
More stores for Reputation
More Reputation in general
More attention to detail for PVP
More Exploration
More Canon Ground Weapons
More Melee weapons
PVP Ground Melee Only Arena's with Free For all 20 Match's and one on one Duels.
More Canon Characters showing up.
Klingon's at 1-50 Storyline Content with Polarized Tetryon's, Overpowered Plasma Snipe, Personal Coveriant Shield, Flux Chroniton as rewords for certain missions.
More Klingon Clothing
More Klingon Hairstyles
More Klingon Species
More Klingon Ships
Commander
# 46
01-08-2013, 09:57 AM
My wish list....

All players suddenly "wake up" and realize the path to 2409 was just a dream. And the real star-date coincides with ST Nemesis.

Also....

STOP the Fed / Klingon war! It makes the sacrifice the 1701-C made seem empty and meaningless. STOP THE WAR NOW!
http://media.photobucket.com/image/dofftrader/yoreantiques/DOFFtrader.gif
Captain
# 47
01-08-2013, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paragon92518 View Post
My wish list....

All players suddenly "wake up" and realize the path to 2409 was just a dream. And the real star-date coincides with ST Nemesis.
What's wrong with the Path to 2409?
Please fix the Foundry lag!
Republic Veteran
# 48
01-08-2013, 11:45 AM
Type 6 material(2409) for all FED ships.

Lt. Commander
# 49
01-08-2013, 12:08 PM
We've hit season 7 and, as Star Trek is all too familiar with, seven seasons is usually the most you can squeeze out of a single setting without things getting overly stale. So instead of season 8 being just another season, make it the first season of 2410. Fill in more of the map, redraw sector borders, have the game world as a whole progress beyond the same setting that we've had for over two years now. The Romulan Empire is now in the hands of the New Romulus government, Ja'rod is rethinking his House's allegiances, which could put J'mpok's reign in jeopardy, and the New Link has been pacified. At the same, time, Tholians and Breen have started making incursions, the Borg and Undine are always at each other's throats, and the Fed-KDF war has seen battles upon battles and the front lines can waver. Rework the setting as a whole, instead of pasting season after season onto the old setting.
Commander
# 50
01-08-2013, 02:55 PM
I would like to be able to search the DOFF's in the exchange by traits.