Lieutenant
# 1 Winter Epohh question...
12-31-2012, 12:10 PM
I got a critical on a Winter Epohh doff and now have a "rare" Moppet with bow jobbie. I set up the doff mission to upgrade it but when I did the in progress mission read as a regular snow epohh upgrade.

That normal?
Captain
# 2
12-31-2012, 12:20 PM
If I am reading it right, You upgraded a Moppet Snow Epohh to an Adult Snow Epohh. Then, when you criticaled it, You got back not a Adult Snow Epohh, but an Adult Snow Epohh with a Bow. Do I have it right so far? And now you want to know if this is normal?

The answer is yes. There are three Normal winter Epohhs. Snow Epohh, P'epohhment Epohh, and Candy Striper Epohh. There are also Three Special Winter Epohhs, Snow Epohh with a Bow, P'epohhment Epohh with a bow, and Candy Striper Epohh with Earmuffs respectively. If at any time during the Epohh raising process (including researching tagged Epohhs) you crit on an normal epohh, you will get one of the special ones back.
Lieutenant
# 3
12-31-2012, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voyagerfan9751 View Post
If I am reading it right, You upgraded a Moppet Snow Epohh to an Adult Snow Epohh. Then, when you criticaled it, You got back not a Adult Snow Epohh, but an Adult Snow Epohh with a Bow. Do I have it right so far?
No. I got a rare moppet from a critical on a pup upgrade. Can I upgrade it to an adult, and then edler while keeping it the rare bow kind?
Captain
# 4
12-31-2012, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elchup47 View Post
No. I got a rare moppet from a critical on a pup upgrade. Can I upgrade it to an adult, and then edler while keeping it the rare bow kind?
ok, sorry about that, I don't do much with the epohhs so I can't remember the life cycles of the top of my head.

Anyways, to get to your new question, it will stay with a bow. Once it goes to the rare kind, it stays there, you can't downgrade it to a normal epohh.
Rihannsu
# 5
12-31-2012, 02:24 PM
yeah, despite the description, that is the correct assignment,
Captain
# 6
12-31-2012, 03:39 PM
As voyager fan mentioned once you crit and get the bow (or earmuffs) it stays that way.

So if you have limited good doffs, and you are doing multiple missions, use your worst ones on the epohh with the bow.
Lieutenant
# 7
01-01-2013, 04:38 AM
Ah, thanks for that guys.