Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,281
# 11
01-01-2013, 07:25 AM
You could just, you know, do those missions. I know that's crazy talk.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 97
# 12
01-01-2013, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurepastnow View Post
You could just, you know, do those missions. I know that's crazy talk.
That is the point, I do not want do those missions, never!
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,542
# 13
01-01-2013, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhook View Post
That is the point, I do not want do those missions, never!
Then ignore them. That's what I've been doing with quite a few of my missions. They sit in my in-progress and never get done. What's the big deal?
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 97
# 14
01-01-2013, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
Then ignore them. That's what I've been doing with quite a few of my missions. They sit in my in-progress and never get done. What's the big deal?
The big deal is: I do not want those missions in my task list. I do some other missions and I play missions from Foundry and sometimes I can not see in display all I need to do in my task list. Just because I have these 2 missions in my task list.

Is my choice do some missions e do not some mission.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,725
# 15
01-01-2013, 11:30 AM
Only possible method is to contact support and ask these missions removed. It is a longshot, but it is the only method to remove them if you don't want to touch these missions.
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,542
# 16
01-01-2013, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhook View Post
The big deal is: I do not want those missions in my task list. I do some other missions and I play missions from Foundry and sometimes I can not see in display all I need to do in my task list. Just because I have these 2 missions in my task list.

Is my choice do some missions e do not some mission.
Press J. Go to "In Progress". There's all the missions you have in underway. You see ALL of them. None are hidden, all are there, under categories, nice and organized. Stop being lazy.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 97
# 17
01-01-2013, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
Press J. Go to "In Progress". There's all the missions you have in underway. You see ALL of them. None are hidden, all are there, under categories, nice and organized. Stop being lazy.
To your knowledge the option to discard is disabled.Please, stop being lazy and read all the posts before writing some garbage.
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,542
# 18
01-01-2013, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhook View Post
To your knowledge the option to discard is disabled.Please, stop being lazy and read all the posts before writing some garbage.
You don't need to discard the missions. I read the whole thread and tbh I was laughing for most of it. As I said, why can't you just ignore them? If you read my previous posts you will see that I have literally DOZENS of missions that I am just ignoring. If I ever need to know what missions are currently in progress, I just press J and go to the menu. I find the missions, and I see what I need. More often than not I ignore the display on the side.

I don't see a reason to be able to drop those missions. Because there isn't one. Hence why I said, press J, go to In Progress, and you will suddenly find your missions that you "lost". And you can just have those Romulan sector missions and ignore them.

Or heaven forbid... you can complete them? You might hate ground, but those missions are easy as hell. If you have problems with them, then you're doing something wrong.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 97
# 19
01-02-2013, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
You don't need to discard the missions. I read the whole thread and tbh I was laughing for most of it. As I said, why can't you just ignore them? If you read my previous posts you will see that I have literally DOZENS of missions that I am just ignoring. If I ever need to know what missions are currently in progress, I just press J and go to the menu. I find the missions, and I see what I need. More often than not I ignore the display on the side.

I don't see a reason to be able to drop those missions. Because there isn't one. Hence why I said, press J, go to In Progress, and you will suddenly find your missions that you "lost". And you can just have those Romulan sector missions and ignore them.

Or heaven forbid... you can complete them? You might hate ground, but those missions are easy as hell. If you have problems with them, then you're doing something wrong.
Why I need to ignore a game bug?

If you choose ignore, is your choice, my choice is report it to developers and post on the forum. I can respect your choice, can you respect mine?
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 366
# 20
01-02-2013, 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhook View Post
Why I need to ignore a game bug?

If you choose ignore, is your choice, my choice is report it to developers and post on the forum. I can respect your choice, can you respect mine?
It's not a bug, you can't drop them because there's no way to reclaim them if you did.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:27 AM.