Empire Veteran
# 11
12-31-2012, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthwoo View Post
I was mentioning in zone once that with KDF, as a female you are stuck with either absurdly large boots, or sandals at best (but only as an Orion.)
hm, same here. I can see the Fed costumes saying Unlocked in the main page C-Store and in the in game c-store saying purchased, but the KDF Academy uniform, that I do own, doesn't show at all. not even as purchased.
Handle: @kirian_darkstar
Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries
Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
Captain
# 12
12-31-2012, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthwoo View Post
I was mentioning in zone once that with KDF, as a female you are stuck with either absurdly large boots, or sandals at best (but only as an Orion.)
Ya, I hate the boots but can almost make the spikes invisible with some creative color choices. But those TOS mirror uniforms are almost the same ones the klinks wore in TOS, so why are they fed only ???

My female toon would never wear sandals at work- she's got some class (boots keep the blood stains off her freshly pedicured toenails)
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
Career Officer
# 13
12-31-2012, 02:06 PM
I refuse to buy anything more from the C-Store until my issue with things I already own are fixed! I would like to pick up the off-duty formal stuff though but still nothing from support on my issue.
Captain
# 14
12-31-2012, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
But those TOS mirror uniforms are almost the same ones the klinks wore in TOS, so why are they fed only ???
Because, first they are the Terran Empire Uniforms that is the Mirror Universe version of the Federation.

Almost the same? Looking Mirror Mirror I say you full of it ... they are altered TOS Starfleet uniforms as we can clearly see here.

http://memory-beta.wikia.com/wiki/Mirror_universe

Now lets see the Klingon TSO uniform.

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Klin..._uniform#2260s

Klingons did not even get a altered uniform with DS9, they go the exact same one except with a different badge.
Captain
# 15
12-31-2012, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron View Post
Because, first they are the Terran Empire Uniforms that is the Mirror Universe version of the Federation.

Almost the same? Looking Mirror Mirror I say you full of it ... they are altered TOS Starfleet uniforms as we can clearly see here.

http://memory-beta.wikia.com/wiki/Mirror_universe

Now lets see the Klingon TSO uniform.

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Klin..._uniform#2260s

Klingons did not even get a altered uniform with DS9, they go the exact same one except with a different badge.
Been awhile since I've seen those pics, but I already knew what they were just forgot the similarities (or lack of) to klink uni's.

...But leave it to a fed-geek internet info-worm to remind me they aren't that similar.

Request for KDF uniforn retracted
wish for KDF c-store uniform item retracted
NO SALE
geek ignore=true
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
Captain
# 16
12-31-2012, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
...But leave it to a fed-geek internet info-worm to remind me they aren't that similar.
You were not asking for the TNG KDF uniform or the other Klingon clothing we seen ... remember that next time you see a Fed Battlecloak post.
Career Officer
# 17
12-31-2012, 04:20 PM
....meh, i already got all c-store uniforms anyway.

how about a 50% off Lobi Clothing sale? then i might grab some things... (with 10 characters and character bound Lobi and character unlocks instead of account wide it's just not feasible to collect Lobi Store clothing...)
Survivor of Romulus
# 18
12-31-2012, 06:31 PM
I was wondering if this sale refers to the bundles as well, or is it only single choice uniforms that will be on the sale?
Captain
# 19
12-31-2012, 06:38 PM
when did the outfits hit 550 zen ? , last time i looked they were 500
Commander
# 20
12-31-2012, 06:44 PM
Bugger, I had just bought something a few days ago too. >.>

Oh well, not too miffed. The Dilithium market has crashed and I've been reaping the rewards.

Fanfiction! ZOMG! Read it now!
kate-wintersbite.deviantart.com/art/0x01-Treachery-293641403
Closed Thread