Survivor of Romulus
After importing a npc in the foundry and getting a list of all the outfits in game.. could we have this unlocked please ?

I want to use the jupiter series / maco armour etc
Captain
# 2
12-31-2012, 03:31 PM
The reason that DSthal gave for this notr being the case is that certain outfits may not be workable with certain models. Not sure how or why really--the example he gave was people trying to put uniforms on Tholians who aren't even available in the foundry--but I supose there are other possibilities as well. I, for one, would be happy with all the uniforms available even if there were problems. We'll figure out what does and doesn't work in short order.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-31-2012, 04:17 PM
hey ever say why the rest of the races arnt in there or why we're missing so many props?
Play Star Trek: Allegiance - my first series in the Foundry
Captain
# 4
12-31-2012, 04:36 PM
I'd love to see Caitians and Ferasans, Pakled, and I'd really like to see mercenary outfit and winter outfit.

Sigh.

(I REALLY like the look of the winter coats on characters. Properly set up, it can look casual or military. And scarves. mmm)
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
01-01-2013, 10:47 AM
Wait, Caitians aren't available in the Foundry? Apparently I didn't get the memo, since one of my main NPCs in a mission that I've been working on for a while is a Caitian. You sure the species aren't missing because you don't have them unlocked outside of the Foundry?

As for the costumes, yes. It's a poor excuse, and they need to fix it.
Captain
# 6
01-01-2013, 11:32 AM
You can make Caitins in the Foundry, I have several in my missions.
Captain
# 7
01-01-2013, 11:37 AM
Caitian through the costume editor, or just the NPC contact?

I meant a customized caitian.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-02-2013, 03:34 PM
The Caitian thing is a bug as it was around before but an update a long time ago caused it not to show up UNLESS you purchased the option to use one as a character in the main game, like I did.
Play Star Trek: Allegiance - my first series in the Foundry
Survivor of Romulus
# 9
01-02-2013, 03:39 PM
We've been after them for YEARS to get all the costume options added, with little progress. But as I said in the other thread you have to keep bringing these things up or they get back-burnered. Not that any devs look here...

Anyway yeah they said the caitain thing, there's a similar bug with the liberated borg. You can make one in the foundry costume editor if you're a life. But then again they've never shown any inclination toward fixing said bugs, so what's the statute of limitations, if a bug gets left in for a year does it become a feature?

I actually think they should make it a feature. I think they should make it so that any costume or ship or whatever that you unlock in the c-store becomes unlocked in the Foundry. Grandfathered of course so those of us who have been buying things all along don't have to fork any more over. But seriously, I would have bought those ridiculous EV suits if by doing so I could have unlocked them for use on Foundry NPCs.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic

Last edited by drogyn1701; 01-02-2013 at 03:41 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
01-13-2013, 07:32 PM
I want Q's outfit.
Anyone know if it is there and I just can't see it?