Captain
# 11
01-15-2013, 02:46 PM
Dstahl was worried about screenshots of poorly fitting outfits flooding the web and making the game look bad. I still want all the outfits though. A good alternative would be to have every in game NPC in the foundry. PLEASE CRYPTIC!
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR
Survivor of Romulus
# 12
01-16-2013, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lincolninspace View Post
Dstahl was worried about screenshots of poorly fitting outfits flooding the web and making the game look bad. I still want all the outfits though. A good alternative would be to have every in game NPC in the foundry. PLEASE CRYPTIC!
I mean the outfits that the players already have unlocked/bought etc.

I.E

Jupiter Series

npc outfits.. with the exception of the klingon coat I cant think of any good npc outfits.... except the undine armour :O
Captain
# 13
01-20-2013, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
I mean the outfits that the players already have unlocked/bought etc.

I.E

Jupiter Series

npc outfits.. with the exception of the klingon coat I cant think of any good npc outfits.... except the undine armour :O
Well for exmple if you want to make a custom romulan with the alien creator you can only have him wear federation or klingon clothing. So your only options for npcs are cryptic made npcs (a limited selection compared to what is in game) or a custom npc wearing either federation or klingon clothing.
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR