Lt. Commander
MACO? Aegis? Omega? Romulan? Reman?
Empire Veteran
# 2
01-04-2013, 07:36 AM
It all depends on how you want to use it to be honest.

Without more information on what your going to be doing with it, no one can really advise you how to set it up.

Do you want an aggressive layout, try to squeeze as much DPS out of it as possible?
Do you want to tank with it and keep attackers busy?

Is it going to be for PvE or PvP?

Give us some ideas on what you expect from it, what you want to do with it and most of us on here have tons of set ups and ideas for it

Also, try looking in the Shipyard section of the forums for ideas and set ups to get you started and then we can help fine tune your config to your play style
Which one will you be?

Starfleet Veteran
# 3
01-04-2013, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcp26 View Post
MACO? Aegis? Omega? Romulan? Reman?
Sorry can you clarify?

The Odyssey is not a "Dreadnought". Unless I missed something... they are two separate ships: the Odyssey Tactical and the Cruiser Dreadnought that has a Cloak/Phaser Spinal. Please don't confuse people and look up information in http://www.stowiki.org/Federation_Dreadnought_Cruiser

Just a clarification
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-04-2013, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crusader2007 View Post
Sorry can you clarify?

The Odyssey is not a "Dreadnought". Unless I missed something... they are two separate ships: the Odyssey Tactical and the Cruiser Dreadnought that has a Cloak/Phaser Spinal. Please don't confuse people and look up information in http://www.stowiki.org/Federation_Dreadnought_Cruiser

Just a clarification
Look under NPC Federation Dreadnought. There are three classes of Dreadnought listed: Jupiter, Galaxy Refit, and Odyssey. And mine is for STFs. death to the Borg!