Career Officer
# 21
01-10-2013, 06:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trhrangerxml View Post
Anyone know how to get Hot Vulcan Phaser Girl's belt? On the post about New Romulas and the things to do, the in game toon which was based on her seems to have that belt, but I can't find it in game.
Jupiter Veteran belt?
----
Republic Veteran
# 22
01-10-2013, 07:19 AM
Just so you all know you can go visit another fleets starbase and buy the uni's from there Starbase even if your not a member.
Career Officer
# 23
01-10-2013, 07:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunkl View Post
If you've unlocked the Relativity uniform are the pips useable on the neck?
On the neck of the Relativity uniform itself? Yes

Always thought it a pity that he pips are not interchangable though - would rather like relativity rank pips on my Odyssey uniform.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Rihannsu
# 24
01-10-2013, 07:28 AM
Such a nice uniform imo. Very Trekky.

Would love the option to switch all NPCs to this uniform. Having random Jupiter uniforms all over the place really breaks the immersion for me.
---
Career Officer
# 25
01-10-2013, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
Thanks for the pictures. I have the Odyssey on my Main Fed, but my Main KDF isn't quite there yet (soon, our Tailor Project is in progress). It will be good to get a new KDF uniform...
Here's the Bortasqu' uniform without wacky colors (most colors are a bit too dark on it to show detail). The Boots and gauntlets are very nice and very Klingon.

And if you're uniform-starved like I know I am, there's also the Lobi-store Korath temporal uniform, which is.... very expensive. But looks nice.
Rihannsu
# 26
01-10-2013, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurepastnow View Post
Here's the Bortasqu' uniform without wacky colors (most colors are a bit too dark on it to show detail). The Boots and gauntlets are very nice and very Klingon.

And if you're uniform-starved like I know I am, there's also the Lobi-store Korath temporal uniform, which is.... very expensive. But looks nice.
Thanks again. And yes, I'd love to get the Korath, it looks great, but it's too expensive, either from the Lobi store or the Exchange. If it were an account-wide unlock (like tradeable/sellable costume pieces in Champions), I'd get it. Per character? I don't find the value in that, even if I could afford it.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Career Officer
# 27
01-10-2013, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brigadooom View Post
Jupiter Veteran belt?
That is the belt I'm using, but the one on the Phaser girl is a rectangle.
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again?
Ensign
# 28
01-16-2013, 02:34 AM
so am i reading this right, to get more fleet uniforms you need to do embassy missions/projects?

Would love to see a list of what the fed can get in the way of uniforms and what tier embassy you need to get them.
VA Woods
4th Fleet Epsilon
Starfleet Veteran
# 29
01-18-2013, 07:43 AM
I've heard (can't remember for the life of me from where) that you can get another variant of the Oddy Uniform from tier 3 Embassy tailor.

Can anyone confirm this one? Really curious lol
Captain
# 30
01-26-2013, 05:09 AM
Well, yes, you can get a new uniform once you reach T3 embassy diplomatic... but unfortunately no one seems to know how said uniform looks like.

Are there any screens of it available?

Is it this one by any chance? http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/w...1875440630.jpg